Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1042603 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #2715: May 20, 2013, 12:29:33 AM »
What a joke.

A Crusade against a 10 Noble realm who can barely manage to muster 4,500 CS? This is worse than Atamara, ya'll.

Yeah, sorry folks, I hate to spoil the excitement but not going to be much action coming from this thing.

Lame.

EDIT: Oh, Mathruin is in Shokalom right now with Kale, maybe that will be prove fun.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 12:31:17 AM by Perth »
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2716: May 20, 2013, 12:34:23 AM »
I know... -.-
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2717: May 20, 2013, 02:08:13 AM »
Well...it's no better than a 10-noble realm who can muster 4,500 CS warring on a 5-noble, 1-region realm in anarchy.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2718: May 20, 2013, 02:11:54 AM »
Well...it's no better than a 10-noble realm who can muster 4,500 CS warring on a 5-noble, 1-region realm in anarchy.

Sure it is, that's just euthanasia.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2719: May 20, 2013, 03:31:59 AM »

Um... I don't know if you know how math works, but that ratio is indeed A LOT different.

Besides, we weren't even sure we were going to be able to capture the Chateau Saffalore. It was a pretty evenly stacked.

"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #2720: May 20, 2013, 04:59:57 AM »
I apologize to all those who I criticized for thinking SA was ruining the continent. You were right...

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2721: May 20, 2013, 06:42:48 AM »
What a joke.

A Crusade against a 10 Noble realm who can barely manage to muster 4,500 CS? This is worse than Atamara, ya'll.

Yeah, sorry folks, I hate to spoil the excitement but not going to be much action coming from this thing.

Lame.
What happened to big brother? And bigger brother  ::)
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #2722: May 20, 2013, 06:53:30 AM »
What a joke.

Lame.

EDIT: Oh, Mathruin is in Shokalom right now with Kale, maybe that will be prove fun.

Assuming that this is indeed the ridiculous-sounding SA vs 4500 CS scenario described, I'd kinda have to agree. Seems to validate everything people say about SA preventing anything interesting from happening.

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2723: May 20, 2013, 07:07:23 AM »
What happened to big brother? And bigger brother  ::)

Not sure what you mean, honestly. We don't have those.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #2724: May 20, 2013, 08:01:03 AM »
SA isn't preventing interesting things from happening.

It's preventing some interesting things from happening by causing other interesting things to happen.

Besides, the politics within SA has most certainly been interesting.

Everybody should join SA, and share in the interestingness.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #2725: May 20, 2013, 08:01:53 AM »
Also, Hireshmont is wounded, so...

What's going on? From the forum I gather that something has happened to maybe strengthen Terran's position, but I can't see messages... anybody wanna clue me in?
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2726: May 20, 2013, 08:10:48 AM »
Alaster and a couple of other nobles joined Terran!
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2727: May 20, 2013, 09:49:25 AM »
Also, Hireshmont is wounded, so...

What's going on? From the forum I gather that something has happened to maybe strengthen Terran's position, but I can't see messages... anybody wanna clue me in?

You got elected Grand Master.

I guess its sort of like how Reagan got a major popularity boost after John Hinckley junior shot him.

How does that work out for reforming the government exactly?

What a joke.

Lame.

Incorrect, the crusade isn't against anyone it's in defense of Terran so we'll end up fighting who ever comes for them. I've got my fingers crossed that Aurvandil will get involved.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2728: May 20, 2013, 10:06:17 AM »
Crusades for everyone! \o/

Kwanstein

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2729: May 20, 2013, 10:18:05 AM »
This is the third time that the SA bloc has come to the defence of Terran, and is by far the most ridiculous. The level of response is akin to swatting a fly with a mace. If anything this demonstrates that the Church has nothing better to do, as responding with such excessive force while anything else was at hand would have been blatantly improper even to the religion's leadership. But, as there is nothing else to tax the Church's energies, it is free to divert an overwhelming amount to this trivial matter. Anything less would be pointlessly merciful.

Blame not Vellos, for he is doing what is prudent. Blame not the Church, for it is doing what is prudent as well. Blame, instead, the total lack of diversions, for diversions are the only realistic way of diverting the Church's forces away from pointless gangbang wars. Where should these diversions come from? The question is not "Where should," but rather "Where *can* they come from?" and the answer is "Nowhere, because nowhere is willing to provide a sufficient diversion." Such is life.