Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1042736 times)

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #1425: September 03, 2012, 01:25:30 AM »
The last time this happened it was also very conveniently timed..

What are you talking about?
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Daycryn

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426: September 03, 2012, 04:19:07 AM »
When the charges were first brought against Allison, an infiltrator attacked her. Then the discussion in the church switched from whether to hold a Magistratum, to what to do about those bad guys attacking poor Allison. The vote was postponed... long enough for all the evidence to fall out of the 30 day message limit and everyone to have mostly forgotten it. Turned out pretty well to someone's advantage...
Lokenth, Warrior of Arcaea, former Adventurer
Adamir, Lord of Luria Nova

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427: September 03, 2012, 05:00:14 AM »
When the charges were first brought against Allison, an infiltrator attacked her. Then the discussion in the church switched from whether to hold a Magistratum, to what to do about those bad guys attacking poor Allison. The vote was postponed... long enough for all the evidence to fall out of the 30 day message limit and everyone to have mostly forgotten it. Turned out pretty well to someone's advantage...

I don't remember this.  Plus a few nobles kept copies of the letters.  So what "evidence"  they had back then is still around now.  It would be hard to stage this attack when the attacker is known and I am trying to cause him as many problems as possible.   The trial was held up the first time because the right people knew that Lysander was going to become Grandmaster of Kabrinskia.  I believe it was delayed so that could be accomplished.  People seem apprehensive when Allison wields a significant amount of power.  Luckily, secular power means little to Allison.  I just put people in positions of power and make friends.   :)   its done me well so far.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Chaotrance13

« Reply #1428: September 03, 2012, 12:16:12 PM »
Too bad you got caught.  Your sword skill must be bad to lose to Allison.

Yeah. Should have worked on that a bit more. Though the Infil skill level isn't too bad if he got to the point of attacking, at least.

BardicNerd

• Noble Lord
  • Evans Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429: September 07, 2012, 11:43:40 AM »
Meh, less than impresssed with the trial. It was actually a rather disappointing anti-climax. But we still have one way left to generate some excitement out of it. Let's cross our fingers and hope that Elsebeth and Medugnatos are sticklers for procedure.
I'm just going to point out -- you asked for this.

Chaotrance13

« Reply #1430: September 07, 2012, 02:52:12 PM »

Add a minor resignation and a call for a revolution of sorts.. and let's see where it takes us. Though now the Full Members are involved, this should be interesting.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431: September 09, 2012, 07:21:28 PM »
Llewellyn Cryfdwr (Noble) is now a Aspirant of "Sanguis Astroism".

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432: September 09, 2012, 07:23:43 PM »
Yeah, I wasn't really all that worried about it.

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433: September 09, 2012, 07:39:43 PM »
Llewellyn Cryfdwr (Noble) is now a Aspirant of "Sanguis Astroism".

Wow....that..... wow.
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434: September 09, 2012, 07:51:27 PM »
"Wouldn't a real prophetess have seen this coming?"

ouch.... :P

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435: September 09, 2012, 08:06:36 PM »
So this guy is just a new character. What's his background story? :P

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436: September 09, 2012, 08:17:51 PM »
I'd like to buy a vowel...
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437: September 09, 2012, 08:22:03 PM »
Deverka Cryfdwr was the original founder of Morek, and creator of the Bloodstars religion. Jesse (the player of Deverka) was one of the four winners of the Dwilight Realm Banner Competition, and got a free hero character on Dwilight who was one of the first characters on the island, and thus was the first Duke of Donghaiwei, and first ruler of Morek. He also married Allison. :D The player disappeared after Deverka was killed by monsters in Unterstrom, I think.

I always wondered what he would think if he came back and saw the sprawling megalith that SA has become while he was gone.

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438: September 09, 2012, 08:30:33 PM »
The player disappeared after Deverka was killed by monsters in Unterstrom, I think.

In Nifel, actually. I built a shrine there, it's still in the region description. Bustoarsenzio then had the body exhumed and moved to Unterstrom when he held the first festival there.

That was when Morek swore eternal friendship to Summerdale.... somehow, I seem to have forgotten about that at some point. Oh, well.
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439: September 09, 2012, 09:11:56 PM »
Deverka Cryfdwr was the original founder of Morek, and creator of the Bloodstars religion. Jesse (the player of Deverka) was one of the four winners of the Dwilight Realm Banner Competition, and got a free hero character on Dwilight who was one of the first characters on the island, and thus was the first Duke of Donghaiwei, and first ruler of Morek. He also married Allison. :D The player disappeared after Deverka was killed by monsters in Unterstrom, I think.

I always wondered what he would think if he came back and saw the sprawling megalith that SA has become while he was gone.

F..... This is the guy I just greeted?

"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."