Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1045491 times)

BardicNerd

• Noble Lord
  • Evans Family
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #1470: September 12, 2012, 07:58:31 AM »
Cue infighting in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

Chaotrance13

« Reply #1471: September 12, 2012, 11:34:49 AM »
Rise up, Brothers, rise up!

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472: September 12, 2012, 12:48:12 PM »
Already did. Been waiting for a looooong time.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473: September 12, 2012, 03:20:20 PM »
Cue infighting in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

Except, see, this kind of in-fighting... this is cabin fever. Astroism has gone too long without getting out into the world and killing some bad guys. We all need to go out and get some exercise together... find and occupation for these nobles with too much time on their hands besides luxuriant tournaments and religious bickering...

Sounds like 1096 Europe...

Oh, hi there Muslims sacking Eastern Christianity/Aurvandil attacking religion in the south. Wanna help us get some exercise?
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474: September 12, 2012, 04:12:33 PM »
We're working on it Vellos. We're working on it. People just need to stop whining over irrelevant garbage and let us get on with business. Allison's trial is small potatoes, and not worth getting all twisted up about. We were never going to be able to kick her out, so it was always a non-issue. It's too bad people didn't realize that to begin with. The Magistrates had a !@#$ty job.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475: September 12, 2012, 04:39:39 PM »
I actually am not looking forward to what's (probably) coming.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476: September 12, 2012, 05:10:55 PM »
I think it's rather pointless, and will be quite embarassing. But I can only toss up so many roadblocks. People want it.

DamnTaffer

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477: September 12, 2012, 05:14:22 PM »
I think it's rather pointless, and will be quite embarassing. But I can only toss up so many roadblocks. People want it.

It'll be nice to see astrum fight a realm that can actually fight back rather than random city states

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478: September 12, 2012, 05:20:05 PM »
We fought Caerwyn.

And if the random city states didn't want to fight Astrum, they shouldn't have declared the war. They got what they asked for. Not our fault.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479: September 12, 2012, 05:48:51 PM »

Short-sighted people, though honestly I can understand that most of the SA realms really have nothing better to do.

I'm going to sabotage it as best I can, mostly for fun, but also because my nobles seem eminently uninterested in it, as am I. Unlike the rest of SA, we have more interesting opportunities to pursue.

Daycryn

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480: September 12, 2012, 07:14:48 PM »
Cabin fever? I have just the solution. ;D
Lokenth, Warrior of Arcaea, former Adventurer
Adamir, Lord of Luria Nova

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481: September 12, 2012, 07:24:33 PM »
We're working on it Vellos. We're working on it. People just need to stop whining over irrelevant garbage and let us get on with business.

Hence why one of Allison's most active secular political opponents, Hireshmont, has been mysteriously silent on the issue for a long time...

We've got heathens to kill, people! Let it go, and point Allison at Candiels!
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Chaotrance13

« Reply #1482: September 12, 2012, 08:33:02 PM »
Short-sighted people, though honestly I can understand that most of the SA realms really have nothing better to do.

I'm going to sabotage it as best I can, mostly for fun, but also because my nobles seem eminently uninterested in it, as am I. Unlike the rest of SA, we have more interesting opportunities to pursue.

Exactly. Unlike Indirik's OOC assertion that the likes of Alaron and Norgard are whiners (thanks for that btw, ever thought about being civil to other players? No? Thought not), there are bigger schemes in play across the board. Alaron, for instance, has no interest in the upcoming crusade. He has a task to perform for someone.

As far as anyone actually knows (and can prove with evidence), he stepped down from the Elders because he considers them corrupt and far too political in nature, not helping the faithful. And of course, he's publicly said as much. However, as I've testified to on here, he did in fact assault Allison. Maybe it was convenient timing, but I assure you the only person who planned such a move was myself purely out of a little boredom. That's all.

However, what's now come out of that is now quite interesting. I'm looking forward to Allison's grand plan for it all.

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483: September 12, 2012, 08:39:13 PM »
Alaron, for instance, has no interest in the upcoming crusade. He has a task to perform for someone.

But it's going to be the biggest damn war Dwilight has ever seen.

How can that not be interesting?

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484: September 12, 2012, 08:47:18 PM »
That was not an ooc claim. That is the way my character feels about it. Various people made a power play to try and get Allison tossed out of the church. It failed. Bitching and moaning about that failure IG will do no good. Especially those ridiculous claims that Allison bribed the Magistrates... either come up with some new claims, or move on.