Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1042663 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #1590: November 11, 2012, 05:01:27 AM »
LOL Allison getting kicked out of her own realm. Hilarious stuff. I wonder where she will go next.
You missed the funniest part: She was banned by her own husband.  :o ;D
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Zakilevo

« Reply #1591: November 11, 2012, 05:06:50 AM »
You missed the funniest part: She was banned by her own husband.  :o ;D

Yeah  ;D Brom is abandoning Allison to keep himself alive. What a great couple they are.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592: November 11, 2012, 05:17:51 AM »
Allison has really struck out a lot lately with many of her plots. Is she losing her touch?

Zakilevo

« Reply #1593: November 11, 2012, 05:21:51 AM »
Allison has really struck out a lot lately with many of her plots. Is she losing her touch?

I hope not :( It would suck if she loses her influence and becomes a regular failed villain...
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 05:48:02 AM by Zaki »

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594: November 11, 2012, 05:36:35 AM »
She forgot the #1 rule: Don't screw with Brom. He may not be the best villain, but when he's not being a villain he's essentially unstoppable.

(Pretty sure Anaris would back up that one too)
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595: November 11, 2012, 05:45:23 AM »
I'm pretty sure you just got stopped. It wasn't that hard this time. I'm willing to bet it was due to choice of friends/allies. I admit that the cut-your-losses move of banning Allison like that was unexpected. This might hurt her a bit more than most of her recent flops.

I wonder if Rabisu will drop her as Luminary...

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596: November 11, 2012, 05:46:59 AM »
I'm pretty sure you just got stopped. It wasn't that hard this time. I'm willing to bet it was due to choice of friends/allies. I admit that the cut-your-losses move of banning Allison like that was unexpected. This might hurt her a bit more than most of her recent flops.

Let's wait and see what happens.

"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Daycryn

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597: November 11, 2012, 06:02:25 AM »

I wonder if Rabisu will drop her as Luminary...

Well, she did kick him out of Kabrinskia, back in the day.

And he did strongly believe her to be a heretic.

And she did just try to bribe him.

Hmm...
Lokenth, Warrior of Arcaea, former Adventurer
Adamir, Lord of Luria Nova

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598: November 11, 2012, 03:07:50 PM »

Ahh, the ravages of old age...
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599: November 11, 2012, 04:20:29 PM »
She forgot the #1 rule: Don't screw with Brom. He may not be the best villain, but when he's not being a villain he's essentially unstoppable.

(Pretty sure Anaris would back up that one too)

Huh?

Not in the slightest. Brom's plots in Luria failed, every single one. He was banished, multiple times. I'm still not sure what bright sparks decided to let him back in, but it didn't last long.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600: November 11, 2012, 06:53:41 PM »
Huh?

Not in the slightest. Brom's plots in Luria failed, every single one. He was banished, multiple times. I'm still not sure what bright sparks decided to let him back in, but it didn't last long.
He was saying he wasn't the best villain, as you stated, but that when he isn't plotting as a villain, people generally can't mess with him due to the power, or something like that is what he meant.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601: November 11, 2012, 09:23:12 PM »
Due to the power of what? Greyskull?

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602: November 11, 2012, 10:11:49 PM »
Due to the power of what? Greyskull?
Yeah...I kinda messed up that part right there. I meant to say due to the power of his positions and allies/friends.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603: November 11, 2012, 11:05:36 PM »
A nice couple of failed villains.

Both Brom and Allison seem to be failing a lot of plots...
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604: November 11, 2012, 11:08:13 PM »
Huh?

I was saying before Brom began plotting his respect among his peers for his work in the realm gave him a large amount of influence and made him nearly untouchable should someone wish him harm at that time.