Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1042659 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #1665: November 14, 2012, 10:51:36 PM »
So many Astroists and only one star, Allison. I left SA out of boredom, having much more fun now doing my own religion.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666: November 14, 2012, 10:52:57 PM »
Yeah, I left SA because the politicking structure pissed me off and it bored me. Still, I see huge potential in the SA if only people can stop letting Allison do all the work.

@Marlboro, shoot me a message here or in-game any time. :) I'm interested in New-Kabri both IC and OOC. On the non-BM side, I've got an RP-oriented Skype group of GMs and Roleplayers from various games and places that I speak to regularly, (some of which play or played BM, one of which is about to join BM tomorrow, having another BMer there would probably help convince the whole group to stop our massive Civilization V conquest games long enough to play some BM :P), anyone interested in Fantasy, Scifi, or the most random conversations possible are welcome to join us. :P You can also find me on FB via the BM group, I'm the random long-haired dude, Gregory Struck. Cheers!
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667: November 14, 2012, 11:34:42 PM »
Indeed, the theocracies can be used as agents of enforcement– slap a ban on her as soon as she enters each.

And I bet a few unaligned would be ready to ban her to please the Astrocracies. Or just because they hate her to begin with.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668: November 14, 2012, 11:46:28 PM »
And I would be ready to ban her to please the Astrocracies. Or just because I hate her to begin with.

FTFY.
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669: November 15, 2012, 12:19:19 AM »
Politicing is kind of a central point to the game. What else would you expect when you get so many nobles together, from such a disparate cross-section of the island?

To be honest, you are somewhat correct about Allison driving a lot of what hapens. What you are incorrect about is that it wouldn't hapen without her. She tends to derail as much as she starts. In fact, she has worked to derail as much of the church's efforts to work against the south as she could, simply because she's not in charge of it. She can be very frustrating. If not for her, I think more would actually get done, because we wouldn't have to be constantly fighting her.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670: November 15, 2012, 12:27:46 AM »
Honestly I consider this really a phase for SA. I consider Allison the Brom of Luria or vice versa depending upon how you look at it.

My reasoning is that while Brom was in Luria he helped push forward a lot of RP since he was simply plotting all the time. However, he also messed up a lot of things, a lot of his own plans and others, and much of Luria was sort of stuck in a rut for a while. But, once Brom left, Luria really stepped forward and started developing new paths of RP and started expanding some, etc...

I think the same could happen with Allison if she left SA.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671: November 15, 2012, 01:01:52 AM »
All us plotter schemers are under the radar right now. Allison needs to join us in the shadowlands for a while.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672: November 15, 2012, 06:17:26 AM »
All us plotter schemers are under the radar right now. Allison needs to join us in the shadowlands for a while.
I am sure  Allison is plotting something, she always is.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673: November 15, 2012, 06:27:32 AM »
If you need help, shoot Alura Aurea a message IC or OOC, I type a good 5 to 20 thousand words a day in my writing activities to keep in practice and write stories, poetry, and lyrics in various styles and themes. (Though Scifi will always be my main one.) I am ALWAYS up to help make things interesting if someone needs help with a plot or RP idea. :)

Come do some of that writing in Arcaea. We have plenty of battles, but we need more RP.

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674: November 15, 2012, 06:48:26 AM »
I am sure  Allison is plotting something, she always is.

Aren't we all?

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675: November 15, 2012, 07:52:03 AM »
Come do some of that writing in Arcaea. We have plenty of battles, but we need more RP.

Arcaea, riiiiight. Been putting my 2nd Arcaean on pause because I'm too broke to donate $ to re-unlock my noble slot at the mo', which is halting my usual RPs in Arcaea since I need Vvaros and Alekhthaeos together to make it work as planned. :) Should be good and back to RPing by next week, I hope.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676: November 15, 2012, 09:53:44 AM »
Damn... That felt surprisingly good.    8)
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677: November 15, 2012, 01:27:50 PM »
Damn... That felt surprisingly good.    8)

Office of the Austere's Points of Protocol
Rule 1: Follow the rules
Rule 2: Shut up about having to follow the rules

Malus knew Constantine would make a great Luminary of the Austere/Attack Dog. TBH, it was the way he acted when Luria rolled in to take his region that sort of sealed the deal.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678: November 16, 2012, 03:01:56 AM »
Office of the Austere's Points of Protocol
Rule 1: Follow the rules
Rule 2: Shut up about having to follow the rules

Malus knew Constantine would make a great Luminary of the Austere/Attack Dog. TBH, it was the way he acted when Luria rolled in to take his region that sort of sealed the deal.
That is how war should be fought considering its nobility, respect regardless of who's side they are on.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679: November 16, 2012, 03:52:37 PM »
This is how a Magistratum should work!
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner