Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1045703 times)

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #2250: March 13, 2013, 08:33:06 PM »
You are boring and thats why you will be wiped out.

I find your lack of apostrophes... Disturbing.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251: March 13, 2013, 08:37:38 PM »
You are boring and thats why you will be wiped out.

I find D'Haran internal politics more interesting than Asylon's backstab and the big ol' war as a whole.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

mikm

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252: March 13, 2013, 08:50:46 PM »
So much dialogue. Is Glaumring the king. It kind of seems like it the way things are going.

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253: March 13, 2013, 09:07:04 PM »
So much dialogue. Is Glaumring the king. It kind of seems like it the way things are going.

No, play the King of Asylon.
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254: March 13, 2013, 09:08:03 PM »
I find D'Haran internal politics more interesting than Asylon's backstab and the big ol' war as a whole.

Such bias. And we have plenty of reasons. Not liking you is enough
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255: March 13, 2013, 09:14:32 PM »
*Picks up some leftover poop from the poop chucking contest.*

Can I participate?

*Proceeds to throw said poop at Chenier.*
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256: March 13, 2013, 10:34:42 PM »
Silly SA. A Crusade doesn't need to be called to declare war against Aurvandil-Asylon. Just individually declare war!

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257: March 13, 2013, 10:59:54 PM »
Crusades are so 1000A.D... 8)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258: March 13, 2013, 11:19:24 PM »
Perfect!
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259: March 13, 2013, 11:31:23 PM »
No, play the King of Asylon.

You're KINO– King In Name Only.

The loudest voice from your realm, who commands the most sway with the nobles, is the King. Period. Until Grimrog starts talking and countering Glaumring's policies, Glaumring will still be the archon of Asylon.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260: March 14, 2013, 12:11:56 AM »

The loudest voice from your realm, who commands the most sway with the nobles, is the King. Period. Until Grimrog starts talking and countering Glaumring's policies, Glaumring will still be the archon of Asylon.

My policies are formed from consensus from the council of Asylon. There are like 6 or 7 voices in the council. Sir Grimrog and I have been friends on Dwilight for years and years. He was there in Thulsoma. We think alike because we both have had to put up with your blabber over the years. Priest Graeth is also an old old friend, and Lady Bucklefee. Who else, oh there is so many of us scattered around the land. That day so many years ago now we all landed here on these shores and went into each kingdom and wait in the shadows...

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261: March 14, 2013, 12:54:08 AM »
It would be arrogant to assume Aurvandil won't win.

We... have literally never thought that.

We just think Aurvandil is evil and mean and we have struggled and struggled to defend ourselves and stay alive as long as possible. Duh Aurvandil is going to/can win. You have three times our Noble count and on top of that those Nobles are all freakishly active and participatory.

Why the hell do you think we've scambeled to bring the whole damn continent into the war on our side? We're scared out of our minds trying desperately to do anything to escape Aurvandil's conquest.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262: March 14, 2013, 12:55:37 AM »

I have next to no understanding of Asylon internal politics, but this is definitely the way it seems to be from the perspective of my D'Haran character. It appears Glaumring said 'lets go to war' and Grimrog said 'well if you say so.'

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263: March 14, 2013, 12:59:48 AM »
I have next to no understanding of Asylon internal politics, but this is definitely the way it seems to be from the perspective of my D'Haran character. It appears Glaumring said 'lets go to war' and Grimrog said 'well if you say so.'

If that's the case then I'm not entirely worried. We'll probably receive a request for cease fire any day now.

And then a few days later, after signing it, be invaded again.

If this week's flavor is invade Terran for Glaumy, we only need to wait until next week to be in clear.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264: March 14, 2013, 01:09:05 AM »

haha, If it was that simple. Glaumring and Grimrog thinks alot like on many subjects, but they are far from the same. And Grimrog might listen to Glaumring, but he do not take orders from anyone. Nor do I as player.
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.