Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1042702 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #2295: March 14, 2013, 10:28:18 PM »
**Edit** I even offered some of them to join Asylon and remain lords of their regions, but they kept changing their minds back and forth, eventually they chose to remain with Terran, It was a long shot, but it was worth a shot.

Those bastards. If I find out who was even considering treason I will have them all hung!
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296: March 14, 2013, 10:39:49 PM »
Those bastards. If I find out who was even considering treason I will have them all hung!

Do not worry, they stayed true to your cause. But the fear of the advancing Aurvandil army and the destruction it will bring compared to the saftey of Asylon from such harm did sound tempting at first, I guess.
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297: March 14, 2013, 11:20:42 PM »
It will be interesting, if Aurvandil really does "destory the 'Moot" and all of its realms where will all those Nobles go?

It goes both ways, smash Asylon and 30 some odd nobles join Aurvandiil... oh yum, thats a big realm...
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298: March 14, 2013, 11:39:58 PM »
It goes both ways, smash Asylon and 30 some odd nobles join Aurvandiil... oh yum, thats a big realm...

No, I mean I am legitimately wondering where they will all go. Asylon Nobles > Aurvandil is a logical conlusion. Moot Nobles could go a number of places. Some to SA realms, but which ones? Farronite? What about Luria or Fissoa?

Just wondering.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299: March 14, 2013, 11:47:36 PM »
I highly doubt all of Asylon would join Aurvandil, for many reasons.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300: March 14, 2013, 11:59:59 PM »
No, I mean I am legitimately wondering where they will all go. Asylon Nobles > Aurvandil is a logical conlusion. Moot Nobles could go a number of places. Some to SA realms, but which ones? Farronite? What about Luria or Fissoa?

Just wondering.

D'Harans would probably go to Swordfell, Fissoa, or FR, perhaps even Iashalur as Gornak did already. Can't imagine many going to Luria.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301: March 15, 2013, 12:33:11 AM »
I highly doubt all of Asylon would join Aurvandil, for many reasons.

Perhaps true, we do not tell our nobles where to go. I would prefer they spread out and go to a multitude of realms so as to infect it with Asylonian culture and thought.... Muahahhahahahahaha 8)
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302: March 15, 2013, 02:41:29 AM »
D'Harans would probably go to Swordfell, Fissoa, or FR, perhaps even Iashalur as Gornak did already. Can't imagine many going to Luria.

Astrum has a nice island city.

Machiavel likes islands.

The whole thing with Aurvandil smashing the 'moot, however, is that Mendicant got the peace he wanted with both Barca and D'Hara. And I really don't see Asylon doing anything to either of us.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303: March 15, 2013, 03:23:46 AM »
The whole thing with Aurvandil smashing the 'moot, however, is that Mendicant got the peace he wanted with both Barca and D'Hara. And I really don't see Asylon doing anything to either of us.

He strongly dislikes Terran, though.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304: March 15, 2013, 03:25:30 AM »
He strongly dislikes Terran, though.
I don't recall exactly why. I think he thinks Terran is bullying the rest of the moot into decisions or something.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305: March 15, 2013, 03:36:55 AM »
I don't recall exactly why. I think he thinks Terran is bullying the rest of the moot into decisions or something.

Probably. Also we've spewed a lot of "Aurvandil needs to die" rhetoric from time to time.

Not to mention Hireshy is basically responsible for building the island-wide kill Aurvandil coalition.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306: March 15, 2013, 03:40:24 AM »
Probably. Also we've spewed a lot of "Aurvandil needs to die" rhetoric from time to time.

Not to mention Hireshy is basically responsible for building the island-wide kill Aurvandil coalition.

True enough.

If Mendicant has any more coherence of thought than his barbaric buddy Glaumring, though, he wouldn't push for the creation of diversity by picking off the small blocs...
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307: March 15, 2013, 03:43:07 AM »
I find the idea that Aurvandil wants diversity to be... lacking in credulity.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308: March 15, 2013, 03:48:35 AM »

They spawned two realms, which nothing forced them to, which is more than Asylon could ever say.

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309: March 15, 2013, 03:49:33 AM »

Same.

I can see him ending the war, but only by demanding vassalage and public apology/recognition of responsibility.

I for one, as a player, would love to see the Aurvandil war end totally. It has been an RP sink for me and I think the entire region. With it over, everyone will be able to move on to new and more interesting things.