Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1042482 times)

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #2325: March 15, 2013, 04:13:55 PM »
So all he wants is fight Falkirk? or what does he want? or whom does he wish to fight?

You assume Mendicant wants anything.

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2326: March 15, 2013, 05:45:04 PM »
You assume Mendicant wants anything.

Ow yes, the Vandil king, doesn't want anything.
Nothing in excess.
Sure.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 05:46:38 PM by Nosferatus »
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327: March 15, 2013, 05:51:54 PM »
Well, from what Mendicant has told me Aurvandiil will be setting up McDonalds themed realms in the Marroccidens and each will have its own McDonalds theme.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Kwanstein

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2328: March 15, 2013, 06:49:32 PM »
Thus the time of the Burger Kings shall come to pass.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329: March 15, 2013, 07:05:02 PM »
The Dairy Queen shall rule the Moot lands henceforth , Mendicant dost decree...

DamnTaffer

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2330: March 15, 2013, 07:08:28 PM »
And FangFang will dress in a clown suit and amuse children at birthday parties.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2331: March 15, 2013, 07:36:25 PM »
You should try Asylons burgers...  8)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2332: March 15, 2013, 07:55:18 PM »
Maybe there will be a new daimon named ClownClown...
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

T Strike

• Noble Lord
  • What happened?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2333: March 15, 2013, 07:58:26 PM »
Alien.. nuff said..
Westmoor: Cross... Coria: Yenom... Caelum: Gawain... Astrum: Ekirt

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2334: March 15, 2013, 10:59:07 PM »
And that is why we fight you. To preserve our own future cultures of tomorrow. Ironically enough im reading a book about the rise of Islam and crusader kings. SA is the HRE and Islam all in one.

Maybe in said book you have read of how the Europeans in the Fourth Crusade got bored and looted Constantinople before they even got to the Holy Land?  And how the HRE lasted for 1000 years?

I think history is against you, if your characterization is accurate. ;)  I do see it though. SA has a very large degree of political control (like HRE) and the ample lore behind it gives so much that the doctrines tend to be culturally pervasive (like Islam). Of course Islam did tend to fall to political infighting every so often. Very often actually.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 11:02:40 PM by Tandaros »

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2335: March 15, 2013, 11:18:57 PM »
Plenty of kingdoms have lasted a 1000 years. Dwilight is much too small though to compare it entirely on an HRE/Islamic scale and nor is any part of the game truly accurate to reality. There are aspects of these two systems or times of history in SA but really there is no complete scale of the history. Many people in Dwilight do not die in RL for their decisions and nor do we have to deal with a hostile environment in the same scale.

I the thing that puzzles me about many people in SA is that they genuinely seem flabbergasted that anyone would want to oppose SA. Like the very act is beyond all reasoning and just shouldn't happen. What fun would Dwilight be if we all got along and followed every rule diplomatically? SA is just a moment in time, it will rise and fall just like everything else. BM has changed so much in the time I started in a year or two it will be equally as different.

Meneldur

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336: March 15, 2013, 11:26:53 PM »
I the thing that puzzles me about many people in SA is that they genuinely seem flabbergasted that anyone would want to oppose SA. Like the very act is beyond all reasoning and just shouldn't happen. What fun would Dwilight be if we all got along and followed every rule diplomatically? SA is just a moment in time, it will rise and fall just like everything else. BM has changed so much in the time I started in a year or two it will be equally as different.

Well "opposing SA" in the way you mean it tends to involve complete annihilation, so based on the assumption that most realms want to live, yes it is surprising when someone stands up with a painted target on their chest and screams "Kill me!".
Not that I'm complaining of course. Without Caerwyn and co. declaring war on SA we would be vastly less influential than we are now, and now that Asylon's done practically the same thing its nice to see SA get the opportunity to really expand again. Keep it up guys!

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337: March 15, 2013, 11:42:10 PM »
Well "opposing SA" in the way you mean it tends to involve complete annihilation, so based on the assumption that most realms want to live, yes it is surprising when someone stands up with a painted target on their chest and screams "Kill me!".
Not that I'm complaining of course. Without Caerwyn and co. declaring war on SA we would be vastly less influential than we are now, and now that Asylon's done practically the same thing its nice to see SA get the opportunity to really expand again. Keep it up guys!

Well played, sir. I think you are winning the priest game.

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2338: March 16, 2013, 12:20:18 AM »
Ow yes, the Vandil king, doesn't want anything.
Nothing in excess.
Sure.

Mendicant doesn't need to want anything. He has people to want things for him.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2339: March 16, 2013, 12:22:23 AM »

Assuming SA wins.. Which you all assume so much and we haven't even begun to fight yet.