Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1042659 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #2355: March 16, 2013, 01:12:44 AM »
Hmm, maybe Mendicant should have given Glaumring a bollocking over it then.

No one speaks with the voice of Aurvandil but Mendicant.

Ummm, thats complete bull!@#$. I never said anything about this being a war against SA. If anything I perhaps suggested that the SA nations involved in this conflict will get a shalacking but in no way did I mean that Aurvandiil and Asylon are at war with SA. If you start listening to !@#$ing Vellos you'll believe the sky is green if he told you.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2356: March 16, 2013, 01:19:40 AM »
From what Mendicant was told Glaumring was boasting of Sanguis Astroism's destruction at his hand.

Bull!@#$. How in the world is Aurvandiil going to destroy all of SA. Will they stop by Asylon and help us knock over the temples we have built there and protect? Whoever told you that is manipulating letters. Asylon is at war with the MOOT, If it was a religious war we'd have declared it and we would be killing Truinists and converting them in hordes. It is SA that or the Moot sending you bull!@#$ letters. What an insult.

I AM SUPER !@#$ING INSULTED... I wrote a pretty long big '!@#$ you' to many of you on this forum but decided to delete it but I am going to report people here and I ask the mods to delete some of the !@#$ on this... I am super insulted.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 01:23:55 AM by Glaumring »

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2357: March 16, 2013, 01:21:07 AM »
I don't think your consent is really required.

That is absolutely darling of you, but you see, it really is. Sanguis Astroism cannot make Mendicant be the foe they wish he would be no matter what they do, he simply declines.

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2358: March 16, 2013, 01:23:33 AM »
Ummm, thats complete bull!@#$. I never said anything about this being a war against SA. If anything I perhaps suggested that the SA nations involved in this conflict will get a shalacking but in no way did I mean that Aurvandiil and Asylon are at war with SA. If you start listening to !@#$ing Vellos you'll believe the sky is green if he told you.

Yes well Mendicant isn't one to run under assumptions, that's why he hasn't mentioned it to Glaumring, he's waiting until they meet in person to calmly discuss it. Much as he did over the whole public orgy thing with Glaumring, he's not really one for giving his friends a bollocking when a quiet word suffices.

Oh, and it was Sanguis Astroism telling Mendicant that. The Veinsormoot were too busy telling me about how Asylon rape men, women and beast indiscriminately, painted and naked savages intoxicated on drugs committing all manner of atrocity.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 01:27:11 AM by NoblesseChevaleresque »

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2359: March 16, 2013, 01:28:31 AM »
Yes well Mendicant isn't one to run under assumptions, that's why he hasn't mentioned it to Glaumring, he's waiting until they meet in person to calmly discuss it. Much as he did over the whole public orgy thing with Glaumring, he's not really one for giving his friends a bollocking when a quiet word suffices.

Dude? Do you think anyone in Asylon is under the delusion of what we are trying to do here? We were trying to go to war with D'Hara and the !@#$ing game told us we couldn't unless we dropped our alliance with the Farronites... This game code is against even us. I have said some pretty cocky !@#$ in my time but if you think I'm sitting there bragging about Aurvandiil like you are my big brother or something or like aschool yard kid, yeah !@#$ing right. I seriously have never been more insulted on this forum ever. You can call me crazy, you can call me a back stabbing knave but don't you ever !@#$ing think that I am snivelling twerp little prick... Holy !@#$ I am seriously pissed. Mendicant managed to piss me off with that one post more than CHenier or Vellos has ever... Amazing

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2360: March 16, 2013, 01:30:52 AM »
Dude? Do you think anyone in Asylon is under the delusion of what we are trying to do here? We were trying to go to war with D'Hara and the !@#$ing game told us we couldn't unless we dropped our alliance with the Farronites... This game code is against even us. I have said some pretty cocky !@#$ in my time but if you think I'm sitting there bragging about Aurvandiil like you are my big brother or something or like aschool yard kid, yeah !@#$ing right. I seriously have never been more insulted on this forum ever. You can call me crazy, you can call me a back stabbing knave but don't you ever !@#$ing think that I am snivelling twerp little prick... Holy !@#$ I am seriously pissed. Mendicant managed to piss me off with that one post more than CHenier or Vellos has ever... Amazing

As I said, this is merely what Mendicant was told, the fact he never mentioned it to Glaumring or Grimrog is rather proof that Mendicant didn't set much stock by it. I mentioned it in passing just out of interest, no need to get pissed.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2361: March 16, 2013, 01:35:28 AM »

Oh, and it was Sanguis Astroism telling Mendicant that. The Veinsormoot were too busy telling me about how Asylon rape men, women and beast indiscriminately, painted and naked savages intoxicated on drugs committing all manner of atrocity.

Well if it was SA telling you that, don't worry about it. They are aching so bad right now for a crusade. I have been chatting with Mathurin , chatting or ranting I can't remember which but we are hardly enemies in the sense that everyone wishes us to be. He did say I sounded like 'Allison Kabrinski' my retort is that his followers act like her... Either way there is a large contingent of coward players in SA  who wouldn't be able to beat this !@#$ out of a paperbag if it blew in their face on a windy day. And they use the church constantly to hide behind because they are incapable of surviving without it. They have an awful lot of jealousy and bull!@#$ that spews out of their mouths but they wouldn't dare fight as an underdog or even dare make a step out of line. At least in Asylon we take on half of Dwilight and we don't hide.

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2362: March 16, 2013, 01:37:20 AM »
Well if it was SA telling you that, don't worry about it. They are aching so bad right now for a crusade. I have been chatting with Mathurin , chatting or ranting I can't remember which but we are hardly enemies in the sense that everyone wishes us to be. He did say I sounded like 'Allison Kabrinski' my retort is that his followers act like her... Either way there is a large contingent of coward players in SA  who wouldn't be able to beat this !@#$ out of a paperbag if it blew in their face on a windy day. And they use the church constantly to hide behind because they are incapable of surviving without it. They have an awful lot of jealousy and bull!@#$ that spews out of their mouths but they wouldn't dare fight as an underdog or even dare make a step out of line. At least in Asylon we take on half of Dwilight and we don't hide.

I can tell, Sanguis Astroism really want Aurvandil and Asylon to be their next League of Free Nations.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2363: March 16, 2013, 01:37:37 AM »
This game code is against even us.

This is a terrible meme that needs to die in a fire, then get shot in the head.

The game code is not "against" anybody. If you asked nearly anyone who's ever been a ruler—and many people who haven't—they'd tell you that you can't go to war with someone that your ally is allied to. It's been that way since bloody forever.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2364: March 16, 2013, 01:38:25 AM »
As I said, this is merely what Mendicant was told, the fact he never mentioned it to Glaumring or Grimrog is rather proof that Mendicant didn't set much stock by it. I mentioned it in passing just out of interest, no need to get pissed.

No, its cool. I seriously have never felt more insulted on this forum ever. Generally this !@#$ that I read about me on this forum rolls off but that one was seriously hit me super hard, because Glaumring might be a cocky asshead but I don't play my character like whoever said I was saying !@#$ like that... Seriously felt like wtf ... Im cool, but realize Glaumring is cocky but I aint no coward.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2365: March 16, 2013, 01:39:51 AM »
That is absolutely darling of you, but you see, it really is. Sanguis Astroism cannot make Mendicant be the foe they wish he would be no matter what they do, he simply declines.

I'm not sure whether you're upset about something you can't change, or just misunderstanding.

It doesn't matter what Mendicant is, does, or says; it won't change the fact that he and Aurvandil have become a unifying common enemy for at least much of Sanguis Astroism. This is something that it's probably too late to change by any one person or small group; it's just become part of the common culture/mindset of SA.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2366: March 16, 2013, 01:40:47 AM »
This is a terrible meme that needs to die in a fire, then get shot in the head.

The game code is not "against" anybody. If you asked nearly anyone who's ever been a ruler—and many people who haven't—they'd tell you that you can't go to war with someone that your ally is allied to. It's been that way since bloody forever.

I know and I am not starting a fight about it, just pissed us off because Asdylon was trying so hard to get along with SA/the Farronites and  now once again because of game code its back to square one and SA hates us because we dropped to peace with the Farronites and and went to war with the Moot, even though our relations with the Farronites were good but our relations with the Moot sucked, now SA wants to kill us and our relations with the Farronites suck even though they don't really suck...its sucks, thats what Im trying to say...

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2367: March 16, 2013, 01:42:51 AM »
No, its cool. I seriously have never felt more insulted on this forum ever. Generally this !@#$ that I read about me on this forum rolls off but that one was seriously hit me super hard, because Glaumring might be a cocky asshead but I don't play my character like whoever said I was saying !@#$ like that... Seriously felt like wtf ... Im cool, but realize Glaumring is cocky but I aint no coward.

Yers, they would have Mendicant believe Glaumring was acting as the king of Asylon and Aurvandil. Mendicant knows better than that.

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2368: March 16, 2013, 01:45:12 AM »
The code that blocked you from declaring war against an ally-of-an-ally should have made you stop and think. You did not; you forged ahead with your plans. That has consequences. RP does not trump mechanics.

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2369: March 16, 2013, 01:46:00 AM »
I'm not sure whether you're upset about something you can't change, or just misunderstanding.

It doesn't matter what Mendicant is, does, or says; it won't change the fact that he and Aurvandil have become a unifying common enemy for at least much of Sanguis Astroism. This is something that it's probably too late to change by any one person or small group; it's just become part of the common culture/mindset of SA.

The term is indifferent, not upset.

Sanguis Astroism can believe whatever they like, Mendicant just declines to be their next Haruka.