Author Topic: Notification for Account Locks  (Read 7312 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Notification for Account Locks
« Reply #15: October 16, 2011, 03:24:03 AM »
So, I'm pretty sure I'm the one who flagged up those Terran boys. I'm ruler of a realm in the Colonies and noticed suspicious behaviour from three accounts, filed a titans report about it. I reckoned they were multi-accounting and there are now three locked accounts in my realm, but I've received no notification either way about what the titan ruling might have been and neither was there a realm-wide notification. The only reason I'm aware those accounts were locked is because I noticed this thread and was dimly aware that they had characters in Terran.
Normally you would get notifications when Titans cases are closed. I know that I have received them in the past. if you reported this case, and you were told that the case had been accepted, and then did not get notification that it had been acted on, then I would have to guess that it has something to do with the fact that the Titans cannot permanently lock a player's account. Only Tom can do that. And I think he has special ways to do that, and they probably don't interact with the Titans cases.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.