Author Topic: Character Alignments  (Read 15315 times)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Character Alignments
« Topic Start: March 09, 2011, 05:19:18 AM »
Now, clearly, characters are more complicated than standard D&D alignment systems, but I'd be interested in seeing how people view their own characters' alignments.  So, for me...

Rhennthyl is a little uncertain in my head at this point, can't really say.

Lucator is very new, but I'm guessing chaotic evil.

Malcolm is my most complicated character, he was (and is) highly selfish, but very much interested in the long-term game so played at being highly honorable with some success.  Nowadays...His selfishness is somewhat tempered by a couple of events that shook him out of it.  Not sure how unselfish he might become.

Koli is Lawful neutral with a few evil tendencies.  Very much a controlling man.

Jenred...Is neutral crazy.  He thinks he's good (hell, he thinks he's a Paladin fulfilling the will of his goddess and leading the Far East into a new golden age) but he is psychotically obsessed with his wife to the point where if she were killed I think he'd quite happily burn down the entire continent to make a pyre worthy of her.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"