Poll

Self-explanatory... What is your favorite of the BM continents?

Atamara
Beluaterra
Colonies
Dwilight
East Continent
Far East

Author Topic: Favorite Island  (Read 50835 times)

Madmonk77

• Knight
  • tiki tiki on the rocks!
    • View Profile
    • Rock-Soft
Re: Favorite Island
« Reply #45: March 14, 2011, 02:26:15 PM »
East Continent, it is a challenging place to be and now that I've been there for 3 years things have really changed and will keep changing.

I would also like to vote for Dwilight because is a place full of opportunities.
Nico.-

"What else can happen when an unstoppable force collides with an immovable object?" -- Used to be the player of Vats family. Now I'm the player of Vlad family.

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #46: March 16, 2011, 08:49:34 AM »
EC for me. I like Dwilight as well but Sirion in EC is just too great. Armies of Sirion are the best war machines in the game :). Astrum is good too but lacks active members.

Ibladesh > Sirion any day.  >:( ;D
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Zakilevo

« Reply #47: March 16, 2011, 10:19:14 PM »
LoL. I just realized I will be facing Harte family in Dwilight. Even in EC you are my enemy yikes.

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #48: March 16, 2011, 10:22:19 PM »
Mm, family feuds were all the rage back then right?

Gloria

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #49: March 18, 2011, 01:35:46 AM »
he's also bat!@#$ insane

Insane, but charming.
The problem is that he drove all of us nuts.

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #50: March 25, 2011, 02:10:26 AM »
LoL. I just realized I will be facing Harte family in Dwilight. Even in EC you are my enemy yikes.

Mm, family feuds were all the rage back then right?

I'm down to start something along those lines if we ever come across each other  8) The only chance will probably be on Dwilight and in order for that to happen, you will have to visit my dungeons (hehehe)
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Zakilevo

« Reply #51: March 25, 2011, 03:33:33 AM »
Get me some hot chocolate when I visit your dungeon? lol

Woelfen

• Knight
  • Falling awake
    • View Profile
« Reply #52: March 25, 2011, 11:06:35 PM »
EC.
I've been there for almost a year (started there originally) and things have been fun constantly. Politicking, religious fervor, bickering, the rediculousness of the Ruler's Channel whenever it gets leaked to the average Nobles, the amount of combat that is constantly happening, and the ever shifting regions are all great draws.

Not to mention my guild in Perdan/Caligus gives me more than a little incentive to keep playing there. Eventually, I'll be Director of the Continent!

Now if only I can get the culture level in Caligus up higher with more RP's!

I've tried Northern Dwi (Xinhai and Astrum) and didn't like it, no particular reason, I just didn't.
So, next on the list, PeL!

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #53: March 25, 2011, 11:42:10 PM »
EC.
I've been there for almost a year (started there originally) and things have been fun constantly. Politicking, religious fervor, bickering, the rediculousness of the Ruler's Channel whenever it gets leaked to the average Nobles, the amount of combat that is constantly happening, and the ever shifting regions are all great draws.

Not to mention my guild in Perdan/Caligus gives me more than a little incentive to keep playing there. Eventually, I'll be Director of the Continent!

Now if only I can get the culture level in Caligus up higher with more RP's!

I've tried Northern Dwi (Xinhai and Astrum) and didn't like it, no particular reason, I just didn't.
So, next on the list, PeL!

No! Don't go help the Ice Queen!  :-X

I've seen your Priest preaching near our lands. I wish we could have Priest-fights.. like both of us preach to a crowd and the loser gets mobbed  ;D

Woelfen

• Knight
  • Falling awake
    • View Profile
« Reply #54: March 26, 2011, 01:16:35 AM »
...I've seen your Priest preaching near our lands. I wish we could have Priest-fights.. like both of us preach to a crowd and the loser gets mobbed  ;D

:D That would be a good time. If Perdan keeps doing so well against DoA, I might take Woelfen back to the priestly ways, just so we can do that. Slug it out with words over Ubent, say?

Silverfire

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #55: March 29, 2011, 05:40:56 AM »
My vote goes to Dwilight just because of all that it stands for: Exploration, Colonization, fighting both the wilds and human realms. Less meaningless wars, so internal realms can be more interesting. Overall a great place.

Atamara takes a close second because I am certainly having the most fun on Atamara over the past 6 months to a year what with my character helping lead diplomacy, etc...

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #56: March 29, 2011, 05:47:46 PM »
I cant stand Dwilight... I like that people are involved and RP but I will never enjoy a island full arguing ooc about IC RP.

All the other islands are way more laid back...some too laid back.  IMO play your characters like you designed them and move forward.

but hey, thats why we have more then one island right?

Go Colonies go!!! Were #last! Were #last!

egamma

« Reply #57: March 29, 2011, 06:32:31 PM »
I cant stand Dwilight... I like that people are involved and RP but I will never enjoy a island full arguing ooc about IC RP.

All the other islands are way more laid back...some too laid back.  IMO play your characters like you designed them and move forward.

but hey, thats why we have more then one island right?

Go Colonies go!!! Were #last! Were #last!

Actually, there's very little of that. perhaps it was like that at the start, but I think most realms handle that sort of thing through a combination of tolerance and fines.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58: March 29, 2011, 07:44:13 PM »
Yeah, I haven't seen any OOC arguments on Dwilight in a long time. It is unfortunate that several realms started out like that back in the beginning, but I think most realms quickly got a handle on that, and squashed it hard.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59: March 29, 2011, 08:00:18 PM »
Dwilight has always had the character to which I have devoted the most amount of care. Not because the realm was that awesome, just because of the overall atmosphere. I would definitely like to see Beluaterra sometime though, just have to get a plausible IC reason. At this time none of my characters would be inclined to leave their islands.