Author Topic: Colonies and "Enough" Nobles  (Read 12238 times)

Silverfire

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Colonies and "Enough" Nobles
« Topic Start: March 12, 2011, 12:37:30 AM »
There are quite clearly not enough noble characters to go around everywhere. I can guarantee you that Atamara could easily use another 200 nobles to just fill up the current space and allow more contention for regions. Coria has dropped from 45 nobles to 24 nobles over the course of the past 6 months or so, because there just isn't a large influx of players into the game. We are hardly able to maintain our current lands and if we had the nobles that we had 6 months ago we could have possibly won the war we just finished fighting.

The fact is, that Coria was spared from destruction because our enemies were also short on nobles. Shoot, i was able to state quite clearly to my enemy leaders that they couldn't even attempt to take over my lands so they might as well gain us as allies because they can't expand any other way. While it sounds like good diplomacy from me, it just means that the entire situation sucks. Battlemaster needs 1000 new players in the game and then things would be much better off with the current estate system.