Author Topic: Diplomacy: The Game of International Intrigue  (Read 104407 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Battlemaster Game 5 set up.

Password PMed.

"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Which nation are you in BM 4? Just so I can prepare ahead of time.

Sometimes I don't know whether you love me or hate me.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Sometimes I don't know whether you love me or hate me.

Only love. haha
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile

Gustav Kuriga

Wow, anyone notice the nice comeback by Austria?

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
I noticed.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
Huh?  Which game are you talking about? :)
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
I believe he's talking about Game 4.

Which has turned into quite a mess!  :)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I believe he's talking about Game 4.

Which has turned into quite a mess!  :)

I blame Perth. He stopped listening to Silverfire. Screwed up the whole game. (Or did it?)

;)
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
I blame Perth. He stopped listening to Silverfire. Screwed up the whole game. (Or did it?)

;)

You always blame me.

Diplomacy, Atamaran Politics, etc.

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
Blaming Perth is fun. :)
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
You always blame me.

Diplomacy, Atamaran Politics, etc.

To be fair, Atamaran politics is your fault.

I take no blame for constantly being on CE's side when they are stagnating the continent with their massive alliances and powerblocs which I wholly benefit from due to them keeping my realm alive while I'm weak.

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Blaming Perth is fun. :)

Hey, at least I didn't break Battlemaster for everyone.

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
My heart can't take diplomatic treaties and threw them on the ground.

Gustav Kuriga

I'm liking Battlemaster 4. No one is a clear winner yet, and there's so much back stabbing going on, you can't really trust anyone.