Author Topic: Diplomacy: The Game of International Intrigue  (Read 104530 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Congrats Silverfire
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Gustav Kuriga

I'm confused.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Thank you. Good game everyone.

"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Gustav Kuriga

oh, other game

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
So now that one game has finished, are there any who want to start a new one? I am fine with a break for a while, just looking for those who want to play another game.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 05:41:01 AM by Penchant »
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

OFaolain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I'd play another one, as long as I don't get the same country I'm playing now. :P
MacGeil Family: Cathan (Corsanctum)
Formerly the O'Faolain, then Nisbet families

Spectre17

• Freeman
    • View Profile
I would too

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
I would too, as long as I get the country that wins.
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I'm up for it.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Ok so we have:
OFaolain
Specter17
Foundation
Uzamaki
Me
So we need 2 more players. Perth, want to join so I can be lazy and have you make the game?
― G.K. Chesterton

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Ok so we have:
OFaolain
Specter17
Foundation
Uzamaki
Me
So we need 2 more players. Perth, want to join so I can be lazy and have you make the game?

Hey Perth, you should join! I won't be playing, so you could be sure the game wouldn't end with me betraying you. (Honestly, no clue you were Austria this past game. Really funny though when I found out)
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

BarticaBoat

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I want in!

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
I'll play, of course.

Hey Perth, you should join! I won't be playing, so you could be sure the game wouldn't end with me betraying you. (Honestly, no clue you were Austria this past game. Really funny though when I found out)

Yeah, real funny man! HAHAHAHAHA!   ::)
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Yeah, real funny man! HAHAHAHAHA!   ::)

Which nation are you in BM 4? Just so I can prepare ahead of time.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Well we have all the players we need now that BarticaBoat and Perth said they will play. Next matter, Perth would you be so kind as to make the game or would you prefer me to make it? Also Perth, if you are making it I think it best to PM the link and password so all of those who signed up may join. (So there isn't people joining without posting and some of those who posted don't get to play.)
― G.K. Chesterton