Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Diplomacy: The Game of International Intrigue

Started by Perth, November 07, 2011, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BardicNerd

Dante Silverfire

Cmon BM, can't we get one more player interested?
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Perth

"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Perth

"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Perth

Adriddae

Norrel

I've never played before, will I be able to learn?
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Dante Silverfire

"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Vellos

"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Perth

Quote from: Slapsticks on November 19, 2011, 12:00:49 AM
I've never played before, will I be able to learn?

Slapsticks, this should contain everything you need to know!

http://webdiplomacy.net/intro.php

Dante Silverfire

This will be interesting...Let the negotiating begin...

Vellos

Also: the game will go faster if you click "ready" on your orders after you saved them. DOn't do it if you're still debating your orders or diplomacy, of course; but, if we're all done with orders, click "ready," and the turn will change as soon as the last person clicks it.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner