Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Diplomacy: The Game of International Intrigue

Started by Perth, November 07, 2011, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gustav Kuriga

This is already turning out to be an interesting game...

Dante Silverfire

"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Vellos

And if people would click "ready" it would get interesting even faster...
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Dante Silverfire

Quote from: Vellos on November 20, 2011, 08:29:54 PM
And if people would click "ready" it would get interesting even faster...

There is no reason to not let people discuss their moves when this is in fact diplomacy. It's not Risk or War Islands after all. Yes, if everyone is done planning then they should of course click ready, but if not there is no reason to rush. Beginning moves can be very important for certain nations.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Gustav Kuriga

Dante Silverfire

Quote from: Gustav Kuriga on November 20, 2011, 10:21:13 PM
*cough* Germany *cough*

Am I the only one that thinks this message makes no sense at all?

Vellos

"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Gustav Kuriga

We're suffering from a variety of ills. The common cold being the latest.

BardicNerd

Looks like we've lost a couple . . . just as things start getting interesting.

Gustav Kuriga

That's thanksgiving for americans, and how dare you take advantage of my absence! At least no one decided to take my core regions while I was gone.

Also, I am not in this game to win. I have my own objectives that are separate from the objective of holding however many supply centers.

BardicNerd

Looks like we've lost Austria . . . a quite interesting game, though.

Gustav Kuriga

This is strange. I am unable to do anything with my units. No one attack me while I try to sort this out.

BardicNerd

Do you mean this phase?  If you're not Turkey or Austria, that's because this is a retreats phase, and they're the only ones who have to retreat.  If this is some other problem, ask for a pause in-game, and contact a mod.

Perth

Quote from: Gustav Kuriga on November 30, 2011, 10:11:56 PM
This is strange. I am unable to do anything with my units. No one attack me while I try to sort this out.

Really? What do you mean?
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Dante Silverfire

Quote from: Perth on November 30, 2011, 11:51:29 PM
Really? What do you mean?

He's Germany and so he's not participating in this phase.