Author Topic: Diplomacy: The Game of International Intrigue  (Read 102295 times)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
I've got a 7th player. Someone I know from RL. Perth, if you set up the game for 3 days anonymous and put the link here, I'll send it to him and we'll have 7. We can separate the game and being friends, and won't know who is which in game.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Ok cool. Good luck everyone
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Awesome!

Here we go:

http://webdiplomacy.net/board.php?gameID=83239

Password: battlemaster

3 day turns. Anonymous.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
So do i need to make an account with the website to join? Otherwise I don't see where to click to join.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
So do i need to make an account with the website to join? Otherwise I don't see where to click to join.

Yep, you will need an account.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Ok joined. Who else has joined already?
― G.K. Chesterton

Gustav Kuriga

I have.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Perth must have joined since he made the game so there are 2 more who have and havent posted yet.
― G.K. Chesterton

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
JPierreD
BardicNerd

^These two haven't joined yet then.^
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Anarki_Hunter

• Knight
  • Gra'd Arbitrator
    • View Profile
I joined up, currently feel like I jumped into a pool filled with sharks. ;)

Gustav Kuriga

Don't worry, I'm not out to win the game. Doesn't necessarily mean I'm not out to kill others.

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
Joined, and it's on! Good luck everyone.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

BardicNerd

• Noble Lord
  • Evans Family
    • View Profile
Aw, looks like I don't get to play.  Hopefully we can get another going at some point.

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
Open another and I'll join.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
After I get the hang of this as in basics down and some clear goals identified other than the obvious 18 supply centers, so probably a few days, I would be willing to join another game.
― G.K. Chesterton