Author Topic: Rebellion in Arcachon  (Read 35220 times)

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
Re: Rebellion in Arcachon
« Reply #75: November 26, 2011, 05:27:22 PM »
Hah! Good luck :P There are quite a few loyal republicans in Ohnar.

I probably wouldn't until my 2nd or 3rd term, if I made it that far. Maybe Veleno would be interested in Sasrhas? Provided she was actually active and didn't squander the gold into your religion! But she seems to be the only solid decision I've come up with so far, or perhaps Harkon.. but he seems a dash slow as well. Then again, no one's perfect  :P

Now that I think of it, these elections are gonna be a tough time for me, too. I might be mowing out of my parents place and into my own house around Dec. 1st and on top of that searching for jobs in the area. We'll see how it pans out.. I'm looking forward to seeing other characters finally join in on the elections, the last one was rather lifeless.

As for Arcachon.. what's the deal? I feel like once the loyalist's beat the rebels, they'll just rebel again, eh?
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)