Author Topic: OOC Clans  (Read 21208 times)

Chaotrance13

Re: OOC Clans
« Reply #30: November 30, 2011, 01:10:59 PM »
So we called them as Utopia Clan? They bring bad name to Utopia game then  ???

I not surprise he caused much controversy in BM islandwide. It seems they learnt their skills when they first started out in Oritolon. Protests government members out of posts, rebellions, planning OOC, pretty much everything. Khain has been warned before regarding his playing conduct, he told me once  ::)

Back to the topic on hand. How do we handle OOC Clans? Do we talk to Magistrate? How can we acquire evidence without even involving ourselves, sort of undercover work to reveal their forums, their discussions?

It's hard to prove (as we've seen earlier on in this thread). If you have a suspicion, it needs to be referred to the Titans/Magistrates. But as said earlier, don't make an accusation unless you have solid proof. In this case, it would have to be something like a message in-game for people to look at some off-site forums such as the AA ones De-Legro linked to. Or the off-site posts themselves.

So I guess the question is now we've seen posts suggesting that members of the AA "come and quell the internal bickering of Oritolon", and the fact that they honestly do not give a damn about what Tom thinks (see De-Legro's second link) - does this constitute enough evidence that the Magistrates can open a case? Or are these cache searches too old to be of any real use now?