Author Topic: Fifth Invasion  (Read 448493 times)

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Fifth Invasion
« Reply #450: January 24, 2012, 02:48:05 PM »
What island did you think food wasn't produced on? There was a turn problem with Dwilight that might have stopped the harvests.
ok... a further look and i think i figured out what happened.

harvest screen stuck at "harvest in 4 days" for dwi and "harvest tomorrow" for bt. though obviously it's no longer relevant in the new system.

food is being consumed and produced in bt (and thus presumably dwi too)... 19 bushels consumed for avengmil (which is what the warehouse now says) - was 30 and now 11.

"problem" is this... we are thus missing just about 1 full harvest from before the change that was never harvested. avengmil was a surplus region and now a deficit region.

so.. maybe every deficit region shall starve a day or two whilst new arrangements are sorted out and caravan lags are worked through.
firefox

Naidraug

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #451: January 24, 2012, 03:27:36 PM »
So now with the new updated pages, my warehouses that were full (with the exception of Reeds) are now completely empty in EVERY region!
Stryfe Family: Tristan - Heorot/ Scherzer - Nothoi / Finan - Caelum / Arya - Farronite Republic

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #452: January 25, 2012, 07:49:24 PM »
lolol, for we hardcore humans, we don't care about food. We'll beat the !@#$ (or whatever comes out of daimon !@#$%^&s) out of the invaders even if we don't have enough food.

BWAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #453: January 28, 2012, 11:58:38 AM »
overlord got captured XD

and there's now a 4th son?
firefox

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #454: January 28, 2012, 11:59:53 AM »
Soon they'll all be orphans!

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #455: January 28, 2012, 12:10:03 PM »
Execute Overlord!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #456: January 28, 2012, 12:48:03 PM »
go wake vellos up then
firefox

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #457: January 28, 2012, 12:52:26 PM »
If the Nightfalls have several lives, the Overlord probably has too. I'm amazed they really had such small units though.

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #458: January 28, 2012, 01:12:38 PM »
I'm waiting for Underlord to spawn.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #459: January 28, 2012, 01:57:51 PM »
Maybe when he falls the Blight is removed and invasion ends ;D
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #460: January 28, 2012, 02:06:21 PM »
I'm pretty sure the Blight has Ontological Inertia. Just because you kill a daimon that commanded the latest batch of daimons doesn't mean he was the one who was the source of all the Blight. In fact, it's even more likely that Overlord isn't really that big a deal. Even if he is one of the "elders", he's only one of them. And he certainly isn't as big as whatever is the source of the Blight.

Unless, of course, Tom decides to do that, since it has always really been manually controlled or something anyway.

Thunthorn

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #461: January 28, 2012, 08:03:29 PM »
It wasn't even Daimons that created the blight to begin with. At the beginning it was populated by monsters and undead. Then it got quiet supposedly because there was a Daimon - Undead war that left Daimons in control of the place. My guess is that even if we manage to banish all Daimons we'll still have the blight to deal with.
EC: Ilias, Taelmoth (Sirion)
Beluaterra: Ivagil (Melhed), Thoron (Adventurer, Fronen)
Atamara: Haniel (Adventurer, Coria)

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #462: January 28, 2012, 08:08:24 PM »
i guess he's escaped then? there's another battle with overlord in it in the next turn...
firefox

Zakilevo

« Reply #463: January 28, 2012, 08:09:31 PM »
That would be terrible. The north and south are already cut offed. If the land remains blighted, how the hell are we suppose to travel to the north from the south or vice versa.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #464: January 28, 2012, 08:48:24 PM »
i guess he's escaped then?

Much more interesting than that. ;)