Author Topic: Fifth Invasion  (Read 431480 times)

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
Re: Fifth Invasion
« Reply #1080: March 30, 2012, 02:19:47 AM »
What? Where? I saw no continent-wide message about this...

It's on the dynamic map. Zoom out and see.

I don't think they're a sign of the apocalypse; I think they're points that Overlord and his TLs can teleport to and from. Maybe they were supposed to be there the whole time but Tom was busy with the million other things he's working on and only recently put 'em up, hence no continent-wide message.
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Chaotrance13

« Reply #1081: March 30, 2012, 02:26:51 AM »
Ah, thank you.

Hmm... I wonder if those things can be closed. Obviously as they're in the Blight right now, not likely.

Iltaran

• Noble Lord
  • What Gate?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082: March 30, 2012, 07:02:27 AM »
Weird that you can only see them when completely zoomed out. Also, the darkness over the border regions shows up when you're zommed out.

Seems like the firey vortexs of doom are in Jobo's Mouth, Nuzanki, Heen, Twillen, Zod and Eno.
[Solari] it's generally understood that OG survives by some compact with the devil

Askarn - Maedros - Savra - Faed - Vanimus

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083: March 30, 2012, 01:55:01 PM »
Weird that you can only see them when completely zoomed out. Also, the darkness over the border regions shows up when you're zommed out.

Seems like the firey vortexs of doom are in Jobo's Mouth, Nuzanki, Heen, Twillen, Zod and Eno.

And completely zoomed in.

I don't remember what Nuzanki is off the top of my head, but the rest of these are pretty important locations. Other than Jobo's, these were all capitals too (Mesh, Avalon/Fwuvoghor, Alluran) at at least some point after the last invasion.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Arrakis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084: March 30, 2012, 02:00:56 PM »
force reload should take care of the zooming issues. there are also bunch of regions in the north that are shaded, but this has been there for several days already.
Gregorian (Eponllyn), Baudouin (Cathay), Thaddeus (Cathay), Leopold (Niselur)

Iltaran

• Noble Lord
  • What Gate?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085: March 30, 2012, 03:07:07 PM »
Now that I can see the rifts completely zoomed in, seems like one of them is in Tahglez rather than Heen. Still a ex-capital though.

Nuzanki was the original capital of Thalmarkin.
[Solari] it's generally understood that OG survives by some compact with the devil

Askarn - Maedros - Savra - Faed - Vanimus

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086: March 30, 2012, 03:13:48 PM »
Now that I can see the rifts completely zoomed in, seems like one of them is in Tahglez rather than Heen. Still a ex-capital though.

Nuzanki was the original capital of Thalmarkin.

o/` Memories, like the corners of my mind. Misty water-colored memories... o/`

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087: March 30, 2012, 06:00:31 PM »
Jobo's Mouth is the daimon's capital. (check the realm view on the new dynamic map, then click on netherworld) Though I doubt it's very important IC.

^ban^

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • Le Genie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088: March 30, 2012, 06:06:32 PM »
Jobo's Mouth is the daimon's capital. (check the realm view on the new dynamic map, then click on netherworld) Though I doubt it's very important IC.

It's always been the daimon capital. :)
Born in Day they knew the Light; Rulers, prophets, servants, and warriors.
Life in Night that they walk; Gods, heretics, thieves, and murderers.
The Stefanovics live.

Chaotrance13

« Reply #1089: March 30, 2012, 08:23:35 PM »
Anyway.. anyone got a home for an ex-Marshal? Malos just attempted to stab the Banker in OG and it looks like he'll be banned pretty soon.

(As for the reasons.. I wouldn't ask. It's stuff that frankly doesn't need to be put on here.)

Arrakis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090: March 30, 2012, 08:25:04 PM »
I'd say come to Riombara. But I don't see how you could cross the blight :P
Gregorian (Eponllyn), Baudouin (Cathay), Thaddeus (Cathay), Leopold (Niselur)

Chaotrance13

« Reply #1091: March 30, 2012, 08:41:49 PM »
I'd say come to Riombara. But I don't see how you could cross the blight :P

Very true. Though I suspect Rio wouldn't mind an infil to attack their enemies. :P

I mean, Malos has snapped, big time. This isn't like him ICly at all, really. Either war has broken his mind (a medieval version of PTSD) or he could claim he's been affected by magic, which is a lie of course. Shame he can't join the Daimons. ;)

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092: March 30, 2012, 09:54:06 PM »
Anyway.. anyone got a home for an ex-Marshal? Malos just attempted to stab the Banker in OG and it looks like he'll be banned pretty soon.

(As for the reasons.. I wouldn't ask. It's stuff that frankly doesn't need to be put on here.)

Thalmarkin! The answer is always Thalmarkin.

Chaotrance13

« Reply #1093: March 30, 2012, 10:10:19 PM »
Thalmarkin! The answer is always Thalmarkin.

Ah, but Thalmarkin is allied with OG, you'd probably turn Malos over to them and then that's bye-bye him! ;)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094: March 30, 2012, 10:13:10 PM »
Very true. Though I suspect Rio wouldn't mind an infil to attack their enemies. :P

I mean, Malos has snapped, big time. This isn't like him ICly at all, really. Either war has broken his mind (a medieval version of PTSD) or he could claim he's been affected by magic, which is a lie of course. Shame he can't join the Daimons. ;)

Complete your betrayal of everything Old Grehk stands for: Join Fronen.  ::)