Author Topic: Barry and Larry  (Read 12805 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: Barry and Larry
« Topic Start: December 14, 2011, 11:07:43 PM »
What I said was essentially: You lost by trying to find a way to "win". That in itself was probably a wrong way to go about this. If you paid attention, the Blight could be dispersed, and in fact it was during 4th Inv around Riombara's south. The mere fact that you wanted to avoid the Blight was shallow and shortsighted. In addition, thinking foremost about your own survival, though natural, probably played into the Invaders' hands. Oh, and I have a sneaking suspicion that, though the 3 "evil" factions were fighting each other, essentially the source was the same. Wait, how does this matter? Oh yeah, you guys messed up Daishi. Kudos for that.

IC, yeah, yeah, I know. Apparently ICly, your characters are idiots. Don't worry, most of our characters were...and still are.

I play in Riombara. I do not recall 'dispersing' the Blight once it was in place, not ever, so I fail to see how trying to keep regions from being blighted was 'short-sighted'. The Blight was and remains permanent, although we had a very interesting tidbit that dropped from a scouting of a blighted region recently...