Author Topic: Torture Reports as Message Forwarding  (Read 28897 times)

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Torture Reports as Message Forwarding
« Reply #15: December 09, 2011, 11:41:29 PM »
This is getting way confusing :P

What do i mean by that.The said character GM or not asked for a torture in order to see the accurate letter.Torture from what i remember from my days as Judge are random and may not include the messages you would wish to read but many torture hoping for that right letter to appear.

First he asks for a report that includes said letter and afterwards he asks for the report alone (that of course can be short way of saying he wants the report with the letter)

Two things can be said.

1) You have a point in a way because he specifically asks for a report that includes letters so yeah it is kinda bad stated because it is like knowing the mechanic of torture and asking for it.
2)On the other hand he asks for a torture on the said matter and asks for the "report" answer of said tortured person.

What i mean is that it may as well be a bad stated request and nothing more.

It is a fact that when you torture someone you ask for certain information.Chances you will get your answers depends from the person you torture and i suppose this is why Tom made the letters that come out on the report random.STILL you must take in consideration that this report is to make things easier and by that i mean that a person in prison is not in there with a bunch of letters waiting to give them up.Such information is in his head so a letter cannot be given to anyone anyway.

He can be tortured and you can actually write a report from what the prisoner spit when in pain but a report with the actual letter would be an insane thing to ask.

Under this light it is indeed more complicated than it seemed on the first read.
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-