Author Topic: Large Update Bugs and Breaks  (Read 74853 times)

megs

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Large Update Bugs and Breaks
« Reply #180: December 27, 2011, 10:15:47 AM »

Below you will find the daily report from Aegir, Dwilight

Regional Report for Aegir   (3 hours, 35 minutes ago)
message to the lord and knights of Aegir
The Sanguis Astroism worshippers support their lord, as he shares their faith.
Some people consider the tax rate as too high.
No new recruits finished training at the "Hyde's Elite" special forces recruitment center today.
The "Aegir's Plated Rangers" special forces recruitment center has the maximum amount of recruits ready and waiting (50 men).
The "Aegirs Heavy Archers" archers recruitment center has the maximum amount of recruits ready and waiting (50 men).
1 new Healers is ready. There are now 2 available.
The Workshop has to shut down for today due to insufficient production.
The Academy has to shut down for today because of insufficient administration.
In summary, production remains unchanged. It is now thriving.
In summary, peasant morale has dropped a little. It is now joyful.
In summary, loyalty to your realm remains unchanged. It is now enthralled.

A few remarks

1. No new recruits finished training at the "Hyde's Elite" special forces recruitment center today.
  This message has been showing for the last 4-5 days. I don't know how many recruits the center has, but if it the maximum, it should say so. if it is not, then an explanation would be useful.

2. The Workshop has to shut down for today due to insufficient production.
    In summary, production remains unchanged. It is now thriving.
I don't have to point the contradiction. Please correct the either the code or the flavour text.

3. The Academy has to shut down for today because of insufficient administration.
I know this has been brought up, but it is happening kind of VERY often. Maybe the chances should be tweaked a little bit.
Aegir has Cartbuilders, Houses of Healing, Workshop, Academy, Weapon/Armour Smiths & Tournament Grounds.
It seams that every turn bad administration stops something.

Also in the new report, can you include also the number of carts, caravans, healers, scouts, etc, even if they are full? I know this didn't happen before, but it would be nice to have this.