Author Topic: Large Update Bugs and Breaks  (Read 74870 times)

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Large Update Bugs and Breaks
« Reply #30: December 14, 2011, 07:45:06 PM »
Two bug reports:

1. No battles seem to be happening at all on Atamara. One of my chars were in that "mock battle" in Corniel. My other char marched into a region with Monsters but did not fight it with his unit. I did not even get a battle report for the latter case. This is going to get annoying real fast until it's fixed. I hope nobody is dealing with numerous rogue spawns.

After all the current refactoring gets done, I request that we lock down the stable islands, and only push code to it after reasonable testing on BT/Dwi. Currently, it seems that too many bugs and issues get leaked to stable on a regular basis. The stable islands are not stable at all. They are just a slightly outdated version of testing without the newest features. The worst of both worlds.

2. On Dwilight, if you click on Information -> Dynamic Map instead of looking at the map via the travel menu, the map looks... wrong. It looks like an outdated or draft version of Dwilight. The islands of D'Hara are the wrong shapes, cities are missing, and the islands of Madina is reduced to a single volcanic island.
------
qui audet vincit