Author Topic: Unique Items finally being useful?!  (Read 8280 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Unique Items finally being useful?!
« Reply #15: December 09, 2011, 07:08:28 PM »
Speaking of that... How many have you gotten? According to the "Save the Barcans" campaign, you apparently need five. And you, maybe, have ... one?

Honestly, I have no idea. I've told people that I could relay items if passed on to me, but I'm not actively participating in that campaign, as I've noticed a few were at it already. Vellos or Gornak, specifically, would seem better able to tell.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

egamma

« Reply #16: December 10, 2011, 09:45:12 PM »
http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Save_the_Barcans

Updated. We now have 2 of four, and a source for the remaining 2. Getting the items repaired will probably take a while.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: December 10, 2011, 11:46:00 PM »
http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Save_the_Barcans

Updated. We now have 2 of four, and a source for the remaining 2. Getting the items repaired will probably take a while.

How good is "good", though?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: December 11, 2011, 02:34:55 AM »
How good is "good", though?

Probably something to ask the Zuma.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: December 11, 2011, 03:33:03 PM »
Sold the Blade (+2) for 1000 gold. Has to be a record sale for an Item? Only later I realised Gornak might have gotten the money from the "Other Income" bug(?).

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: December 11, 2011, 03:35:55 PM »
Bah, if an Adventurer would sell me an Unique Item for 1000 gold, I would accept it and arrest him right after to let the Judge search his pockets!

egamma

« Reply #21: December 11, 2011, 07:42:19 PM »
Shizzle's the Grand Duke of Fissoa, Gornak is a Marquis from D'Hara, a friendly realm. No arrest possible.

And no, the gold is from about 3 weeks taxes--Raviel is good to me, and my sole knight recently became duke of Qubel Lighthouse.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: December 11, 2011, 10:01:18 PM »
Shizzle's the Grand Duke of Fissoa, Gornak is a Marquis from D'Hara, a friendly realm. No arrest possible.

And no, the gold is from about 3 weeks taxes--Raviel is good to me, and my sole knight recently became duke of Qubel Lighthouse.

Wouldn't an advy be involved in the transfer though? I wasn't aware that nobles can trade items directly.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #23: December 11, 2011, 10:32:30 PM »
They can.  I've done it before.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: December 12, 2011, 10:58:09 PM »
They can.  I've done it before.

Indeed. Nobles can trade unique items.

Arresting the advy after the transaction is a possibility. You could just as well arrest him first and just take the unique away from him too.

egamma

« Reply #25: December 12, 2011, 11:07:04 PM »
Indeed. Nobles can trade unique items.

Arresting the advy after the transaction is a possibility. You could just as well arrest him first and just take the unique away from him too.

I've had my advy succesfully hide the item from the Judge, though. The message says something about "hid it someplace you're rather not think about", I think. Funny if it's a ring, rather painful if you're hiding a sword.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: December 12, 2011, 11:10:17 PM »
I've had my advy succesfully hide the item from the Judge, though. The message says something about "hid it someplace you're rather not think about", I think. Funny if it's a ring, rather painful if you're hiding a sword.

Haha.

Good point, though, I had forgotten about that.