Author Topic: Arrival Date  (Read 3451 times)

Zakilevo

Arrival Date
« Topic Start: December 15, 2011, 02:37:32 AM »
I know the program tells us how long it will take for us to get to the tournament ground before we leave but once we leave, we have no idea when to arrive if we forget the arrival date.

So I would like to request a feature which will tell us how much time we need before we arrive to the tournament ground as a report.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Arrival Date
« Reply #1: December 16, 2011, 06:18:55 AM »
I know the program tells us how long it will take for us to get to the tournament ground before we leave but once we leave, we have no idea when to arrive if we forget the arrival date.

So I would like to request a feature which will tell us how much time we need before we arrive to the tournament ground as a report.

Doesn't it already tell you...?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Zakilevo

« Reply #2: December 16, 2011, 06:31:47 AM »
Like where?

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: December 16, 2011, 06:33:00 AM »
Like where?

When you click to go to the tournament, before you confirm? Doesn't it tell you how many turns it should take to get there?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Zakilevo

« Reply #4: December 16, 2011, 06:33:54 AM »
Yeah I know. I am talking about while I am travelling to the tournament.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: December 16, 2011, 06:51:55 AM »
Yeah I know. I am talking about while I am travelling to the tournament.

Oooh, I misunderstood your orginal post.

Yea, a "you will arrive in X turns" would be nice.

A pity I haven't been able to actually join a tournament in ages.

Zakilevo

« Reply #6: December 16, 2011, 06:53:55 AM »
The last time they had a tournament, it was only 4 days away from the start. I was on the other side of the continent. Couldn't make it :P I could have won too since only 14 people participated. Kinda miss good old days when over 100 people joined the same tournament.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: December 16, 2011, 07:12:29 AM »
The last time they had a tournament, it was only 4 days away from the start. I was on the other side of the continent. Couldn't make it :P I could have won too since only 14 people participated. Kinda miss good old days when over 100 people joined the same tournament.

Didn't I hold the last one? Dwi's crazy for having the most central realm being inaccessible to most. Because geographic centrality isn't as important as demographic centrality.

Zakilevo

« Reply #8: December 16, 2011, 07:25:41 AM »
Nope. The last one happened in Dongawei (probably spelled it wrong). 2000 gold prize for the winner and 500 for the second place was it? Yeah I missed that one because the tournament was only open for four days. !@#$%^&s!

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: December 16, 2011, 07:29:24 AM »
Nope. The last one happened in Dongawei (probably spelled it wrong). 2000 gold prize for the winner and 500 for the second place was it? Yeah I missed that one because the tournament was only open for four days. !@#$%^&s!

Heh, I thought mine was the last one.

Barely anyone went to mine, I know that for a fact, despite it being open for 9 days.

Zakilevo

« Reply #10: December 16, 2011, 07:49:53 AM »
Yours opened during the war between Astrum and Caerwyn I think. Only three people participated from Astrum. I won the second place. Lost to someone with 30% lower skill than mine. :P