Author Topic: Dwilight losing its saltiness?  (Read 38313 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: Dwilight losing its saltiness?
« Reply #45: January 07, 2012, 10:08:42 PM »
Since Hireshmont was already there, he could have offered his own body to prove that the letter was a forgery...lol.

And in terms of those items, if Julius wasn't such a crybaby about how he didn't have enough time, things would have gone a lot better. I can say this because he actually sent some letters to me complaining about how impossible it was. And that sniveling was apparently not well received.

You know, in about 99% of all cases I have seen so far (And believe me, I've seen some stupid !@#$ people have done that led the Zuma roflpwning their realms) it was the human character(s) being too dumb to live that led to !@#$ hitting the fan for them.

The problem isn't so much that you guys aren't interacting, but more like...You're interacting in a way that almost seems to me like you WANT to get roflpwned. Because, you know, I'm as much an outsider to the daimon's plans as any other human, so from my perspective, I don't have any personal influences. And so as a neutral third party, I sometimes lol at the things some people do. Like seriously, Athena turned Arachne into a spider because she beat her at weaving. If you think of it a little like that, it might help..maybe.