Author Topic: A love letter from Bowie Ironsides  (Read 7704 times)

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
A love letter from Bowie Ironsides
« Topic Start: January 07, 2012, 03:10:31 AM »
lol "duckface"

Letter from Bowie Ironsides   (1 hour, 45 minutes ago)

Rulers of Dwilight,

So called "Prime Minister" Kalince has refused my duel challenge on the point that it is "illogical." I do not regard his notions of so called "logic," and therefore have decided to publicly insult him. We are two nobles at odds, since when does logic have anything to do with this? This is a point of honour, pride and the most important thing to a noble, territory claims. His theft of Sallowtown must be settled in the tradition set forth in our dignity as nobles: dueling!

Until he responds to my provocation as a proper noble should I shall no longer address him as Prime Minister, a title which, considering his treatment of this issue, he did not earn by being a real man. Instead, I shall address him as Duckface! I encourage all of you to join in the ridiculing. What real ruler does not accept a duel challenge when his honour and title is challenged? Especially when his right to rule someone else's city is called into question!

Duckface Kalince, when the Winter season is over I shall once again commence my trek to your islands. You have until the Spring to cower away in your little dress for when I arrive we must fight! As our peer rulers are witnesses, if the Duckface does not settle my issue with him he shall forever be the lowest of the low. Even lower than Low Edward Raiva! Yes, I went there.

My bullying is over for this season. Come Spring, you better believe it will resume.

Bowie Ironsides
Count of Ashrak