Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172588 times)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #15: January 07, 2012, 08:00:11 PM »
And yet, many of the players in D'Hara (those there the 18 months I have played, at least) were well aware that Barca needed to get permission from the Zuma before taking Eregon, and thought the Barcans stupid and reckless for not talking to Garret beforehand. Were they not aware that D'Hara needed permission to take Paisly? Barca is a Terran colony, and I know that Terran has had incidents as well. I think the Zuma responded to Eregon's takeover and corresponding military presence in a consistent manner.

Yes, they should have asked permission. We knew that, you knew that, most Barcans knew that. But previous incidents have not resulted in threats to destroy the entire realm, demands for significant amounts of items (with time limits), and, ultimately, an attempt to create a puppet state. Though that last, as I understand it, was actually quite thoroughly RPed and well-motivated; looks to be the first interesting thing the Zuma have done since Hireshmont's been ruler.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner