Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172445 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #165: January 10, 2012, 03:29:44 PM »
Likewise, I'm sure the ruler of Summerdale does not know all the internal politics of, say, Madina. And we all take that as granted because there are a lot of different characters played by different players that have their own agendas.

But I think there is an unconscious double standard when we talk about a GM-controlled faction. As far as we need be concerned ICly, those are all different characters. It is only OOCly that we know the characters are all played (currently) by one player. Should that make a difference? It's the number of characters and the characters' different agendas that matter, not the players.

This is a point made even clearer by the arguments posed when people say that on continents where you can play two characters, the second character gets no treatment. This is true for some perhaps, but just as much this is not true.

So, forgetting for the moment that there is only one GM controlling all the daimons, what really suggest, ICly, that the daimons are so unified?

Actually, for a more local example that can be appreciated (Since a counter might be that Terran is just bordering the Zuma): Did you always suspect that Flavia would win in Barca?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 03:41:37 PM by Artemesia »