Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172524 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #210: January 14, 2012, 01:47:28 AM »
That single message posted was one of a number sent whilst Terrence was in the Zuma dungeons. The messages either side of the quoted one set the scene, making it clear what was happening and who was speaking. The message before the one quoted (sent 2 hours earlier) ended as a question, Terrence replied, and then the quoted message was sent. An hour later, after another response from Terrence, another message was sent which also included details about  the surroundings and who was interacting. In all others it was made quite clear that it was not Screamer doing the talking. Apologies if this one caused any confusion, that was certainly not the intention.

Well, fairly obviously it wasn't made clear, else I'd have known. I got one RP from Haktoo RPing the capture (which I didn't actually get until after I'd escaped). I also got five messages saying "Screamer visits you in jail and says..." The first one said five Zuma came into the room and one tortured me. Although it doesn't mention Screamer by name, it certainly seemed like a reasonable assumption. Some of the others referred to "the Zuma" as the one interacting with Terrence, but given every one of those messages was prefaced by "Screamer comes into your cell and says..." it again seems reasonable to assume "the Zuma" was Screamer.

It's all very well to say, "Oh, it's a limitation of the system", but how is either Terrence or I supposed to know that?