Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172290 times)

MaleMaldives

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #225: January 29, 2012, 09:52:27 PM »
First off, it's true that anything and everything the daimons have done and (most likely) ever will do is dependent on what humans do to them. By analogy, you don't care about the lives of a bunch of flies, but if they buzz around in your face, you will swat them. Same with the daimons. They really don't care about humans, but if they do something annoying or threatening, they will nevertheless kill them. It has nothing to do with sensitivity. It has everything to do with indifferent destruction as a natural reaction.

Secondly, no one said you had to fight a GM faction.

Except it is other players doing stuff to the Zuma who fall for stuff like a forged letter, and then it is my army who gets unfairly raped. I never wanted to try to fight the Zuma yet they keep for what ever *dumb* reason attack. I put '*' around dumb because sure it may be bearable if they only attacked when a country announced publicly they want them destroyed, but instead it is over mundane stuff. When they have such ridiculous armies that is annoying. At this point for me it does feel like I have to fight the Zuma because if I don't another player will manipulate them into attacking me.