Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172485 times)

vanKaya

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #240: January 30, 2012, 12:53:39 AM »
Don't roleplay? Please don't come onto the forums and just lie to people. Unless I miss it, as I do have a lot of messages to go through every day, I interact with everyone that tries to interact with me.

That also is another lie. Perhaps other players spread propaganda within the game that states that the Zuma demand complete obedience, but that has certainly never been the case.

Please be clear when you come onto these forums exactly where you get your facts from or make it clear when it is just speculation based on your personal assumptions.

My understanding of events:

A new player from Terran accidently roams into Zuma lands, does no damage than returns.

Haktoo makes a demand (via Garett) that the player go to Volcano Nightscree.

Hireshmont complies with Haktoo's request and sends the player off. In addition, Hireshmont tells Garett (via Zuma Triunists) that Hireshmont does not wish to correspond with him and that Garett should either (a) speak to Terran's ambassadors in Nightscree or (b) meet with Hireshmont face to face in Chesney ( the reason Hireshmont said this to Garett is because the feeling around Terran is that Garett can't be trusted)

Next, the Zuma invade Terran with 12,000 CS and attack two regions. So either:

A: Garett misunderstood the message and thought Hireshmont asked to meet with Daemons in Chesney. Which means the Zuma have an awful ambassador.

or

B: The Daemons are extremely sensitive and demand utmost respect and humility from the human underlings around them. Showing any contempt towards them results in indefensible military strikes.

Again, though. This isn't a criticism against the Zuma GM or the initial idea or anything. Im just letting everyone know that a lot of the players who are having interactions with the Daimons, including me, are not exactly having a good time about it. If you want to ignore those people and keep playing the Daemons in the same way, thats your call, but this whole "if you dont like it, quit" attitude isn't exactly healthy for player retention.

Fyodor, Terran.   Vitaly, Enweil.