Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172317 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #240: January 30, 2012, 01:36:25 AM »
How so? You just said yourself that SMA is about interacting with other players. How are we supposed to do that if all we're worried about is some unknowable Zuma, who aren't other players, constantly intervening with the realms of the players we are supposed to be interacting with?

By ensuring that you aren't annoying the Zuma? You know how it used to be, when everyone pretty much ignored them and they pretty much ignored us? Since SMA is all about such little things, like using titles, not sending excessive OOC message etc. I see no reason why SMA can't be in full force even if the Zuma were stomping on every realm at the same time. Plenty of chance to send SMA appropriate letters about how doomed we all are.

"This is our term for roleplaying the game as it is meant to be. That does not mean pages upon pages of text, but rather playing your character as if he were a real human being in a real world. You can be as short or elaborate as you want to in doing that, but try to be realistic."

What the Zuma do and don't do is largely irrelevant to playing your character in this manner.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.