Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172485 times)

vanKaya

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #240: January 30, 2012, 01:46:16 AM »
If you are going to take a single section of text, and not apply to it the context of the surrounding text, well you have a promising career as a Evangelical Christian, or a Political Commentator on FOX.

Nice, but I've been civil so let's leave personal attacks out of this. (also, if I was an evangical Christian that'd be a really unnecessary attack against my religion....)

You miss the important aspect though. While you can't make everyone happy, the real problem is both sides will always insist that their experience is more relevant and valid.

I never claimed my experience was more relevant, simply that I was not having a positive experience, and that others were in the same boat as me.

Also, De Legro, I'm not here to attack the idea of Daemons on Dwi or the Zuma GM. It's just that the way they interact with the players is something that detracts from the funness of the game for me. I think I'm not alone in this. The interference from the Zuma is significantly changing the spirit of the game for me and now I feel like I'm not playing the PvP focussed game I want to be.

I'm just stating my thoughts, so I don't know why you're trying to change my mind by attacking my opinions.

If you're thinknig, "If you don't like it, quit, because it's fine for everyone else"

Well, maybe you're right, and perhaps I'll have better luck with a more PvP oriented game.
Fyodor, Terran.   Vitaly, Enweil.