Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172532 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #240: January 30, 2012, 01:54:33 AM »
More like there was no one in their general area. It wasn't that people were trying to ignore them, but now there are actually realms close by.

Terran has been where it is for MANY years sure it is larger but some of their core regions are the closest regions to the Zuma. Before Barca we had Ordenstaat. Caerwyn was also reasonably close to the Zuma borders. Asylon is the only realm that I can see in a position near the Zuma that wasn't pretty much there when I started, and even it heralds back to 2009, and was founded only after extensive interaction with the Zuma. Its not like the Western continent was empty before now.

Trust me back in 2008-2009 it was rare that a character would try to approach the Zuma, we in D'Hara did it a bit. Players sought them out, players tried to get them involved in the larger dealings of Dwilight, whether the attempt was to get the Zuma to fight some enemy (yes I am aware of attempts to convince them of this since 2008 at least. A faction in D'Hara tried it to get them to war against both Terran and SA at one stage), for economical gain or just for information.

My own take on the Zuma has always been that they represent the "dragon" factor of Dwilight. Only where in RL the mere rumours and belief in dragons was enough, in a game like this to simulate the fear such a mythical monster generated, they actually need to exist.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.