Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172510 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #255: January 30, 2012, 04:13:24 AM »
So what you're telling me is, if the humans actually wanted to get rid of the Zuma, they have twice the CS?

That is 35000+ observable Daimons merely below Asylon. How many more thousands nearer to Terran or deeper inside Zuman lands? I'd say close to another 35000 if I wanted a blind estimate, I could be wrong the Daimons may only have around 50k Daimons in total..

And yes the Humans have more CS, but you have to take into account its scattered between 5 or 6 different kingdoms all varying degrees of miles away from eachother, all with their own internal problems, monster attacks and or certain nobles unable to make the movements like one single GM controlled army of 60000cs Zuma. It would take a week or so for just Astrum to show up for a fight, I merely included them to show that out of all of Dwilight our largest army is only a mere 20-30000cs. And that combined CS is only if every kingdom in the area agrees to fight.

I have absolutely no trust for the Zuma at all, zero. Before the incident I believed that they were of tolerable and at least could be held to their word and if things got bad we could at least see the reasons why things got bad. Instead, it doesn't matter you could have excellent relations, a long peace and interactions and then the next thing you know total hatred war and back-stabbing, its like fighting the AI in rome total war or CIV-II you just have to reach a certain point in the game and it doesn't matter how much work you put into your alliances and trade, the AI just flips on you.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 04:21:49 AM by Glaumring »
We live lives in beautiful lies...