Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172607 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #270: January 30, 2012, 05:35:36 AM »
PeL is a human controlled realm, no one cares about what nefarious deeds player vs player gets up to. If PeL went on a massive killing spree and wiped everything around it there would be a bit of complaining but in general many people would buck up and be aware of it being something players do and BM allows. I could also look back over PeLs history and land and see where their gold came from, their food came from and where their nobles came from. I could see that the kingdoms around it were beaten because of 'reasons' . I would also know that their armies 'starve' and their lands being looted affected them. In regards to the Zuma none of these rules apply, they live on crap land, they have huge armies composed of the humans who live on that crap land, but for some reason is able to field well equipped armies that are really strong composed of the same people 'humans' who live on the crap land. In all truth the Zuman lands should be complete !@#$e, they should be poor and starving and barely able to have massive armies.

Ok here is my theory, the Zumans can have massive armies because for each person killed on Bel, that soul is ressurected on Dwilight. So basically we are paying for whats going on in Bel and if they would stop fighting there the Dwilight Zumans wouldn't be able to recruit anymore slaves or whatever, because honestly I don't know and if I am right... It still sucks.

Really, you could see the reasons for a war, even if those reasons where IC known by only a few character that never shared them? I mean right now you might even hear the public causes of the war, but can you KNOW they are the real ones? Can you know about every food trade, every under the table gold transaction? For all anyone knows Morek has been funnelling Solaria gold for weeks in a effort to establish SA in the south or something.

In terms of the army. Yeah there are some code limitations here. The Zuma have always RP'd having very few true daimons in the realm, thus armies composed of them would be odd. However they are a NPC faction and thus share code with the other NPC factions from BT. One thing to keep in mind, the human Zuma have been said to have been affected physically by their long term association with the Daimons. What affect that has on their required living conditions I don't know.

Lastly food, the Diamons have been buying as much as they can. If they don't need it, why waste all that gold on it? It surely wasn't because they loved the realms they bought it off. Some investigation into what they are doing with all that food might be interesting.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.