Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172485 times)

MaleMaldives

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #270: January 30, 2012, 06:57:50 AM »
Did you see the part were I said the units they have and the way they behave is largely shared code with BT? Unfortunately so far as I can see this would require someone to spend the time to separate both factions so as not to affect the invasion currently running. Given that there have been several large changes recently, and there is stuff still to come I don't think such a thing is going to happen in the short term, supposing that Tom decides that it is necessary.

Well then have them not attack anyone until that gets fixed.

In terms of over reacting to dumb stuff? Well I don't see everything that goes on, but so far as I have seen, there is a lot more provocation occurring then the average knight or lord is seeing.

From a member of Terran and the moot the attacks against Terran seem that way. And even if their were some secret provocations, it would be happening by a super small minority ruining fun for a lot more. I know in BM you can't always get what you want, but on continents beside Beluaterra that is to be expected because of other players not GM's.