Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172573 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #285: January 30, 2012, 08:36:11 AM »
I've said really clearly before that the Zuma's life is the daimons, that their faith is nothing of the form any human has seen, and that they really really do NOT want to preach their religions to the Zuma or bad stuff will happen.

This:

5. I understand how Haktoo could get upset over the Triunist Zuma, kind of. Except I will note that anyone who says the Zuma actually worship the daimons is wrong. They don't. There is no Zuma religion. Even "Paganism" is almost nonexistent in Zuma lands. They are Elementalists, Triunists, Astroists... there is a little bit of Cordatus Bestiarium, which I guess worships the daimons or something, but they're a tiny minority. Any RP by the Zuma GM stating that the Zuma worship the daimons is directly falsified by simple game mechanics. Most of Zumaland is 70+% Triunist. So please, don't tell me this is the first Haktoo knew about this. The Zuma haven't worshipped the daimons in years.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 08:55:49 AM by Perth »
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)