Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172491 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #285: January 30, 2012, 09:03:11 PM »
Oh my, vanKaya, my dear friend, when you start to levy out labels that generally looks...suspect.

I'll tell you why you wouldn't want to be me so people can stop being jealous of where I am, because I definitely know some people feel that way. I have no power in the realm. I can never have my character become a region lord, or marshal, or ruler, or banker, whatever. I cannot engage in my own ambitions. Yeah, I can say some things that are unrelated to the Zuma officially, but I can't do anything for my own benefit. And really, I haven't. If you disagree, do show exactly why it must be that I did something for personal gain, because I think most of the time hostility against me has nothing to do with really what I have done but rather who I am. What if I were, in fact, the Zuma GM, and you just flamed Artemesia in one breath and acted nicer to the Zuma GM in the next? I'm not saying I am, but remember, the GM is anonymous, and has taken steps to ensure this. Do not assume anything, so remember it's not good to be caught being two-faced.

So let's just say that Artemesia has not been around. Can I just come out now and tell you that it would be very likely that instead of now that people complain, that people would have had similar reasons to complain at least half a year ago already? Look, I know I am abrasive a lot of times, but dang guys, try to have at least some semblance of poise. If not, you only prove you're as bad as me, and if that's something you want to demonstrate, hey, that's your choice./
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 09:05:38 PM by Artemesia »