Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172640 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #30: January 08, 2012, 04:29:23 AM »
Have you figured out why the Zuma violated your border treaty? Have you asked them this, or demanded that they hold to their agreement? Why won't they hand back the region? Have you tried to figure out why? Have you asked them if they intend to keep it? I asked you all this IG, and didn't ever get an answer.

You havent gotten an answer because we havent gotten an answer.  And thats the thing I don't have time to live on Zuma lands asking questions every day, I have a kingdom to run that is constantly under attack by monsters, we lost a region because of those same monster attacks after we spent weeks down there trying to save the region. If I had known the Zumans would not abide by treaties and negotiations I would have had the southern region filled to the brim with troops.

What really annoys me is not so much losing the region, that happens all the time, but it was basically being told that all of the treaties and negotiations meant !@#$ because we nobles dont understand the Zuma, then whats the use for roleplay with the Zuma anymore.
We live lives in beautiful lies...