Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172283 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #300: January 30, 2012, 09:54:01 PM »
20, Indirik.

Can we just bite our tongues and swallow our prides and do this in-game, in-character preferably, now? I'll be first to say that yes, I am often an abrasive person. Ok, sure, but I'm certainly not the only one, nor the worst, nor should I be the first any of you have encountered (If I am any of those, then I suppose I am envious of your sheltered life)

I admit that there are always flaws in everything, but that doesn't mean just the GM. While it seems as though I am only defending the daimons, I believe a more accurate term is I am attacking the complainers. I too, am in the dark in regards to the Zuma. I have no more incentive to be any more protective of them than any other among you in terms of what they do. I do not gain any perks for being part of the Zuma Coalition. I am not afraid to have Garret end up with his logical end. Don't try to insult me by telling me what will happen to my character. From the moment I was inducted into the realm I had a very clear idea about what would happen to him one day. So in the most polite way possible: Try not to make this about me. Much as some of you might think I'd love nothing more than this to be about me, unfortunately, for anything else, that might be true. For something like the Zuma, I'm not the one who is responsible for anything really. Sadly I cannot change anything, and whatever I say is coming in equal validity as any other outsider.

Now, point: Let's say that Vellos and the Zuma GM will never get along. Let's move on. Play the game.