Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172483 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #330: January 31, 2012, 02:17:35 AM »
We dont want to bother the Zuma, thats why we made Peace with them. We were happy with live and let live. Then we lost land to the Zuma, asked for its return, was told to shut up, and have basically been living in fear that the Zuma are going to come stomp the rest of our kingdom for some lame reason. We worked hard to build our kingdom, the Zuma probably not so much with their 35000cs army.

Indeed, that is all we want. "Live and let live". Used to care for the Zuma, wanted to be friends with them, etc, etc. But the poor response rate, erratic behaviour and unpredictable aggressiveness promoted the "let's just deal with them as little as possible" attitude. Perhaps it's intended. Perhaps it's realistic. It's still frustrating when we see others provoke them and have the Zuma hordes act like a swarm of moronic dupes that just want to bash everything like cavemen because they are not happy.

They don't emanate an aura of "mystical" or "alien". They emanate an aura of stupid. They were deceived, and how do they react? They do exactly what the deceivers wanted them to do. I don't care how many times you repeat the Zuma are "alien", that just translates as "stupid" in my book. And every "RP" waves around those events were lame half-assed excuses to justify the already lame behavior.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron