Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172442 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #330: January 31, 2012, 02:37:27 AM »
Glaumring had no reason to say sorry, he asked for land to be returned under the treaty and was told he was arrogant and the treaty they had sucked. If it happened in reverse and the Zuma asked I would have honoured the treaty unless we had a long history of animosity, we didnt in this case, so we feel bullied by the 35000cs on our borders. What can we even hope to do about it? Dwilight is for the players the map was set up with finite cities, to say just stay away from the zuma or live in Morek the whole game because its safer kills the adventure of Dwilight and the colonial expansions of a vast land.

What would you do if Aurvandil did the same with their 25k army? Or all of SA realms insisted they no longer wished to honour the treaty and they had som 50k CS willing to settle the matter?

Think on this. We KNOW that the Zuma never used to field armies of this size. So there are two ways to think abou this. Did they always have the resources to and didn't bother. Or has something changed in the last 6 months or so that would have affected their resources?
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.