Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172402 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #360: January 31, 2012, 06:18:29 AM »
Rubbish. You only have to look at the amount of claims that SA is a Dev favoured group to know that losing parties always have the option to cry and claim the other side cheats. In fact every war I've been involved in that has either seen a realm destroyed or almost destroyed has resulted in claims and bitterness the same as what is currently targeted at the Zuma GM. Hell sometime just winning a battle results in OOC message storm about how the realm is full of cheats, or how they exploited this bug, or my favourite, you big realm bullies ruin the game. When people see an army with near 100% movement, the first thing most people seem to think it multi cheats.

I saw no end of bitter OOC hatred towards the main group of SA when I was in D'Hara. Really really petty stuff. No SA realm had invaded, we had not been forced to accept SA as a religion, but there was some serious hatred going on there.

Oh yes, rubbish. Except that in one case there's absolutely no justification for such complaints. And in the other, the target of said complaints actually IS 'Dev favored' in the sense that an NPC realm has all kinds of serious advantages over any player realm, advantages similar to what a player realm would only be able to obtain by cheating. Can you see the difference?

Considering how doggedly you insist on dismissing out of hand the arguments of anyone who doesn't agree with you, my guess is no, not really.