Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172543 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #360: January 31, 2012, 06:32:35 AM »
Basically, let me explain the Zuma. I may or may not know what I'm talking about, but I'll lay it out anyway.

Dwilight is the New World--North America/South America for those of you who hate history.
The Zuma are the Native Americans--'indians', Aztec, Inca, etc. Except that they aren't susceptible to smallpox.

Ever heard an indian speak in a 60's cartoon or western? "Me no want wampum. Me want horse."
What do the Zuma sound like? "Me no want treaty. Me want plus 5 frying pan of doom."

...anyway, that's all I have. Treat the Zuma like Apache--respect their strength or you'll find your village burned to the ground. Do you think that General Custer complained, "These Indians were here before us and they are so overpowered, so I'm going to attack their camp right here at the Little Bighorn"?

Yeah...think about that.

And...time for bed, I'm not making much sense, and probably getting close to offending someone. And I'm probably starting to sound like Garrett...scary.

yeah we knew that about the Zuma already, except native Americans lived by the same rules as the europeans except they were several thousand years behind.
We live lives in beautiful lies...