Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172503 times)

MaleMaldives

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #360: January 31, 2012, 06:41:51 AM »
What serious advantages? You guys can't claim not to know what the rules governing the Zuma are and then claim the mechanics give them serious advantages. They have large armies, sure. Everyone seems to think they can be summoned at will. They can't. Nor are they free to maintain, they have their costs and the Zuma GM needs to work constantly to meet them. The Zuma are controlled by a single player. But that is both a weakness and an advantage. When the one GM can't log in, the armies do nothing.

But at the end of the day, the most telling thing for me is that for all the power of the Zuma, for all that they "over react" to insults, the GM is obviously NOT attacking as much as he could or doing damage on the scale he could. If he was Terran would have lost many regions. People talk about 35-100k of armies, if he truly wished to that sort of force would drive the capital rogue in no time.

So the conclusion, he is doing his best to make the Zuma be some sort of threat, a force people don't want to mess with, without actually going to the length of destroying realms.

That doesn't really matter much because at lease I am upset over why the attacks happened at all, not the scale in which they were done.